Wow how hard is tonight ....

I agree, its hard and weird!

I was just thinking to myself- strange that instead of being 25 weeks pregnant today with my first and planning to decorate the bedroom i am instead still having health issues (i miscarried 21st september).

I got my second AF on xmas eve and have spent the dayin agony with the cramps and heavy heavy blood flow again HAPPY STINKING XMAS! On a plus my cycles so far only my 2nd seem to be thier usual 27 days apart as before the mmc.

Ive been o.k most of the day think the AF pains have stopped me being able to dwell on anything else, just suddenly dawned on me though that instead of being happy and excited looking forward to having a baby at easter-- i am instead wondering when i might start to feel better!

Happy christmas everyone i hope you all get through this-- its nearly the new year and i swear next year can not be as bad as this one has been! :wacko::wacko:

:hugs: for everyone who's found today difficult.

It's still only late afternoon here... got a ways of loneliness yet to go :( Hated leaving my family after the festivities were over... didnt want to come back here and be alone. but then again being with them was hard too because i kept wanting to spill my guts to them about the whole pregnancy thing which they still don't know about. overall it was an okay holiday, just tough. and i still have to get through tonight alone :nope:

hey hun come to the chatroom :hugs: your not on your own at all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"