WOW!!!i made it!!!!

muffin

6 losses, mum to 1
Reaction score
i cannot believe i am here today! :shock: dont feel like a newbie anymore!! :lol:
nausea has rather abruptly stopped(alittle confused by the suddeness of it!?) and FINALLY staring to feel human again :tease:

question- can we pregnant girls eat prawn crackers??i cant quite make my mind up but am fighting the craving until i know!!!!!

xxx

YAY for you Muffin :dance:

I can't find much about prawn crackers only the following:

Food cravings may be caused by hormonal changes in pregnancy, which can make some women more or less sensitive to tastes and smells. There is no evidence, however, that a craving indicates a need for any particular nutrient. If you crave pickles, for instance, it does not mean you need salt, and if you crave ice cream, you are not short on calcium. You may simply want the comfort associated with certain types of foods. If your cravings for junk food get out of hand, try to substitute foods that are more nutritious but similar in some way.

If you're looking for something cool and creamy, have ice milk or low-fat frozen yogurt instead of ice cream.
If you're looking for crunch, have baby carrots or unsalted pretzels instead of prawn crackers or potato chips.
If you're looking for a sweet taste, have fresh, frozen, canned or dried fruit instead of candy, cake or cookies.

Hey Muffin :D

MMMMmmmmmmmm prawn crackers! Why did you mention the prawn crackers!

I've kind of avoided them cos they are "prawn" like "prawn" toast. They probably are ok and prawns are ok so I've read so long as they cooked properly but I'd rather not take the risk.

I have eaten loads of prawn crackers, thet are not prawn so you can eat your heart out!

Welcome to the 2nd Tri hun, I hope you enjoy it and continue to feel more human :D :hugs: x

I have just eaten prawn cocktail and beef wellington with chicken liver pate in,prawns are fine as long as not eaten raw (grey ones) if pink then cool eat them

Bex

Yay muffin!

Yummy prawn crackers, i had some on Friday night. No idea if theyre good or bad though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->