wow im so tired..never agree to bake a cake when your pregnant!

babynmee

Reaction score
omg so stupid me, i agreed to bake and decorate a cake for a family member kinda got suckered into it. and didnt really know the details before i agreed. i thought it would be for her or something. well i soon found out its for some little girl i dont know ( no big deal ok ill do it) but the partys with 300 people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have to make a monstercake.. its not just one full sheet but 2 full sheets and double layered with filling in middle and tres leche. then super detailed decorations.. ooh and yesterday when we wen to get the ingredients she lays the bomb on me....she wants it all homemade!!!!!wtf is all i gotta say. so since ive already agreed i cannot back out. so today im making the freaking cake from scratch and tomorrow i have to frost it and decorate it and have it done before 3. i got most of the baking donetoday but i literally dont have the energy to bake anymore im just gunna have to work in overdrive tomorrow morning to get it done. i worked till i couldnt work anymore !!! i literally just woke up cuz i went to take a break and crashed out for 2 hours!! i am thourily exausted and dont know if im gunna get this Fing cake done in time. now the doc took me off bedrest today but i dont think this is ok..i was thinking a simple cake from the box and i can decorate simple..but now im like a freaking bakery or something. ooh god i so dread tomorrow, i know i should get up and fnish the baking of this huge cake but i just cant seam to muster the energy....and to top it off she did say she would pay me for it but somehow the price hasnt been brought up and ofcorse ill do it cheaper than a bakery wouldve but i dont know if shell even pay me...at this point part of me hopes that i go into labor and cant finish it....ofcorse i dont actually want to go into labor as its way too early.. but hay then i wouldnt have to finish this damn cake...(joking)

ooh yeah and never EVER listen to martha stewart recipies that bitch lied and said her recipe was for a full sheet cake so i doubled the recipe and well big freaking suprise she lied!!!! it made enough for 1 sheet after i doubled the recipe so i had to go out and buy more stuff to double the recipe again so that i can have the 2 sheet cake that she wants. martha stewart can bite the big one!!!

lol Martha Stewart sucks(sorry but your rant made me giggle :)) Hope you get the cake done hunni, try and take it easy and make sure your pal pays you! Well done you for getting it started, I bet it's gonna be super good...made me hungry for cake now!

Mmmm monstercake with filling, that sounds so good to me right now. It will all be worth it in the end... just pace yourself and upload some pics when you've finished! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->