Wow, look at that snow...anyone else crossing their legs??!!

A

anothersquish

:wacko: Two inches since 8am this morning to make a total of 3 inches of snow....eek!
I am now hoping more than ever that this LO stays put as there is no way we could get to the hospital in this, the roads are just ice with snow over the top!!!
How bad is it where you are?

About 2cm but it's coming down quite heavily at the mo. I've just send DH out to move the car to the main road as our house is on a slope and it becomes impassable quite quickly. The snow on top of ice is the real issue as it is fast becoming trecherous.

I've got a while to go yet and am hoping that LO doesn't decide to make an early entrance - the idea of getting to the hospital doesn't sound fun!

no snow or ice here.... to close to the sea.... its just bloody freezing!!!!

No snow in London where we are.. it was falling a couple days ago but it is still too warm for it to stick. I want snow!!!

We have 2-3cm here. It looks like it's about to start again. Last year round our area the snow froze after it had been squished down making it very dangerous. OH has just got back from the shop and the paths are very slippy. Thankfully I am working from home tomorrow, but have to go in on Tuesday. VERY scared of falling on the way to the bus.

We've got about 6-8 inches here in Norfolk with lots of ice as well...eek!

yes we have about 2cm but its coming down thick and fast now, all the main roads have a good covering and there is no sign of a gritter! and i am pretty sure the buses have stopped in our village which is the only thing that usually keeps the roads drivable.....legs firmly crossed lol x

We have a thick blanket of snow over here and it keeps snowing! For once, I'm glad I'm not due before 5 more weeks... :)

We've got a fair bit here but it's not settling on our road purely because it's a main one. Ours paths/driveway is pretty thick though! I'm not even sure we'd get our car of the drive in an emergency!

I'm definitely hoping she holds on for today otherwise somehow, i don't think i'd make it to hospital :lol:

Im hoping snow clears or calms down by january time im crapping my self :haha: just getting to the hospital but if i couldnt then id probs have to have a home birth which i wouldnt mind but i dont have a clue how midwife or anyone would get to me :( lol

x

its laying thick near me! i love watching it out the window :) another thing driving in it tho!x

We had snow fall for about 2 hours last night but it didn't settle. We got about 2 inches on Friday though so it's really icy.

My OH fell over on a huge patch of ice coming back from the supermarket (it's a 2 min walk!) bless him he landed full force on his knee and it's all swollen!

I'm hoping we get no more snow for a few days as I'm going into hospital tonight and I'll cry if my OH can't get back to the hospital and misses anything.

Still very heavy snow here....probably another inch has fallen since I first posted, envious of those with no snow! I am sending OH out to look at the main road...Im REALLY hoping they have sent the gritters down it again, least if I know the main road is passable then I know a midwife can get here....with a bit of a walk at the end!!!

we have had snow since thursday night, it hasnt melted really & last night we got another inch so today the roads were awful! I love looking at it though & im really hoping it stays for christmas!

It's covering our road (main road), it's coming down thick and fast :help:

If only i could cross my legs :haha:

Ive just had my first cup of parsley tea and my primrose oil caps, so hoping my lo comes before xmas day. Hospital is about almost 1hr drive on a day like today, even if i have a home birth i don't care any more just fed up now.

Pretty bad here. Seems we got home just in time. We're virtually on top of a hill too so it's made it really difficult last few days. We could end up stuck up here lol :huh: Not too worried tho cos I've got weeks to go and I reckon my little man has got himself too comfy in there. xx

I'm glad I won't be needing (hopefully) to go to the hospital atm! We've got about a foot of snow since last night with blizzard condition winds and it's still coming down!

I'm so jealous - I've been avidly watching the weather reports in case we get some more but so far nothing :(

QIt's snowing off and on here, hubby went out earlier and slid the car into a curb so we have a car with 3 wheels and an egg and a car that only I can drive (that could be funny driving down the motorway having contractions). Just seen the only gritter of the day too so its not fun out there and I have physio tomorrow, eep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->