• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

*WOW* ovary releasing an egg....... Real pictures

freakles

Reaction score
i was searching for Images of the Ovulation process and came across these.

A doctor in Brussels recently captured images of an ovary releasing an egg

WARNING!!! Don't click the link if your squeamish.

Click Here

:shock: Wow!! How interesting I never knew our eggs were yellow :haha:

Kind of looks like a fat worm having a funny coloured poo :rofl:

Bizzarre! I will never think of my ovaries in the same way again!

I know lol i was like ewwwww lol, its like nothing id have imagined it to be.

Oh my!!! That's awesome! I didn't expect it to look anything like that! Just showed the pics to DH and he said "why are you showing me this, it's discusting! Stop showing me... What is it?!!" haha!
It is pretty discusting I will admit that! :)

Oh my!!! That's awesome! I didn't expect it to look anything like that! Just showed the pics to DH and he said "why are you showing me this, it's discusting! Stop showing me... What is it?!!" haha!
It is pretty discusting I will admit that! :)

It is disgusting yeah but still fascinating to see.

wooooo thats werid to see it like that. very interesting tho x

Amazing! Thats so interesting! Thanks for sharing! xxx

Wow.....thats brill and nothing like I'd thought it would be like. I would have thought an egg would be visible to the human eye....or is that just me being a bimbo :blush:

Eggs are very tiny... they're about 120μm in width (about twice the thickness of human hair) so these pictures are most likely zoomed in a whole lot. :) How cool and very interesting!

hmm... i showed my DH this lmao.. and he wasnt grossed out or anything, he actually appreciated seeing it.. but we had an interesting (and uneducated probably) discussion LOL... i was wondering if the follice was holding on to the egg until the sperm comes? or does the follice let go of the egg and the egg just.. float around until the sperm finds it?

Very cool. I always thought the egg would be clear or white lol or even red but never yellow lol

That's really interesting and not disgusting at all (at least, I didn't think so). And yes, quoting the article "this reminds us how little medical science actually knows about the human body". I'd like to add, especially about reproduction system. It's like they're rather leave it in hands of higher force or something.

But anyway, on the drawings I saw before, it's always showing the follicle rupturing and egg flying out, but here it looks more like it's slowly squeezing the egg out.

That's really interesting and not disgusting at all (at least, I didn't think so). And yes, quoting the article "this reminds us how little medical science actually knows about the human body". I'd like to add, especially about reproduction system. It's like they're rather leave it in hands of higher force or something.

But anyway, on the drawings I saw before, it's always showing the follicle rupturing and egg flying out, but here it looks more like it's slowly squeezing the egg out.

i know the article said it took 15minutes to finally pop out, its pretty amazing. wish i could find one being fertilized by the spermies now.

WOW! It's really amazing that something that small can cause me 24-48 hours of pain every month!!! :rofl:

No wonder you can feel a cramp/stabbing at ovualtion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"