*WOW* ovary releasing an egg....... Real pictures

That is really interesting to see. Bit gross to look at initially but fascinating.
Thanks for posting

anyone else want to see something cool but ewww

Let's see more cool stuff ;)

I'd really like to know the scale of those pictures. The egg looked huge if you use the medical instrument as a reference point.

That's pretty incredible!

I was trying to visualize the actual scale of these pictures, and found this nifty little gizmo: https://learn.genetics.utah.edu/content/begin/cells/scale/ Once you zoom in a little bit, you can see am illustration of a human egg cell compared to a coffee been, grain of rice, etc.

That is really neat thank you for sharing!!

That is a pretty cool illustration. Thanks! I'd seen that a couple of years ago but had completely forgotten.

Wow, amazing pictures. I don't think this is disgusting, it's just the miracle of life.
And I also can't believe that something that small can give me soo much pain.
I hope I won't remember the photos during BDing sessions though!! LOL!!
Thanks for sharing!

so neat! Thanks for sharing! What perfect timing that the dr's were able to capture that.

thats so awesome...the timing wouldve had to been perfect...amazing :)

wow I'm amazed. This shows how really trully amazing these whole fertility process is. Those are some really cool pictures. So I suppose that when I'm feeling those tingling in my side around ovulation time it probably means that this little yellow egg is commign out !

wow I'm amazed. This shows how really trully amazing these whole fertility process is. Those are some really cool pictures. So I suppose that when I'm feeling those tingling in my side around ovulation time it probably means that this little yellow egg is commign out !

hahaha thats so true and funny at the same time

That's fascinating to see! The eggs look like little cod liver oil capsules, lol!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"