Wow the symptoms got me today

Welsh_mum2be

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Im 6+3 weeks today and wow have the symptoms got me today! I have been feeling sick all day, I managed to eat some lunch thinking it could help but no still as bad now 🤢 I have no energy whatsoever.....I took my girls to school then crashed out on the sofa when i got back and slept until 2! I was never this bad with the girls :wacko:

Ugh not fun. I've been lucky and not suffered very much at all with my two previous pregnancies. Every now and then I'll find myself feeling a little bit sick and eating something helps, but doesn't help that I want to eat all the things! I'm just really tired at the moment. Hoping I don't get any worse, I've seen friends suffer through HG :(

Ugh not fun. I've been lucky and not suffered very much at all with my two previous pregnancies. Every now and then I'll find myself feeling a little bit sick and eating something helps, but doesn't help that I want to eat all the things! I'm just really tired at the moment. Hoping I don't get any worse, I've seen friends suffer through HG :(

Hi poppiebug, your name looks familiar, im sure you were part of s group called junebugs? Lol might be totally wrong. how old are your 2? Xx

I hear you on the symptoms...I have been totally exhausted today and couldn't even stay awake during my daily movie! I then cried at loads of advertisements when I'm not a crying person. If you sniff lemon oil or peppermint oil it will help with the nausea or suck on polo mints...it always helped me the last pregnancy xx

I hear you on the symptoms...I have been totally exhausted today and couldn't even stay awake during my daily movie! I then cried at loads of advertisements when I'm not a crying person. If you sniff lemon oil or peppermint oil it will help with the nausea or suck on polo mints...it always helped me the last pregnancy xx

Bubble, I've literally just balled my eyes out watching a programme, and it usually takes alot to get me teary hahaI cried watching casualty last night ....love these hormones 😂 xx

Hi poppiebug, your name looks familiar, im sure you were part of s group called junebugs? Lol might be totally wrong. how old are your 2? Xx

Omg yes! I was and your name is familiar too!! How are you?
My boys are 5 and 2.

My boys are 5 and 2.

😁 im great thank you. I divorced the girls dad 4 years ago. The girls are 8 and almost 6. How are you? Xx

My boys are 5 and 2.

😁 im great thank you. I divorced the girls dad 4 years ago. The girls are 8 and almost 6. How are you? Xx

I'm well. Gearing up for what is 99% our last baby. Hoping for a pink one but a happy, healthy bub is all we can ask for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"