Wow we weren't expecting that!

laurandan

Reaction score
So ladies, without even trying we have our BFP I say we weren't trying but we weren't preventing either. However we tried for 5 years to get pregnant with our son, with two miscarriages and assisted conception, this is a complete surprise. So my question is, I tested on Wednesday really faint positive and they have been getting darker since, good news, however did a digital Thursday and said not pregnant, did one Friday result was 1-2 weeks again good news. Done one today and it's 2-3 weeks, is it possible my HCG levels are doubling quickly, and what's the likely boob of possibly twins? My symptoms are hitting my hard, completely exhausted, feeling sick and gagging, bloated and sore boobs. My last period was 10 january but no unprotected sex until 10th and 16th February! So I'm literally only just 2 weeks post conception ish! I don't mind either way but is it possible symptoms are worse cuz it's my second?
Sorry for the long post!
With love and baby dust xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 28
My symptoms were Progressively worse with each pregnancy. I dont think symptoms or early tests are a sign of twins. Congratulations:flower:

My symptoms varied with each pregnancy. I puked my guts out with my second and third but had no MS with my first and tolerable MS this time so the only thing it can guarantee is a sticky bean xx

Also my tests became dark relatively quickly this pregnancy. At 11 dpo the line was as dark as the control but ultrasound only showed 1 bean. Congrats on your pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->