WOW where as the time gone!

Fabby

mummy to my amazing boy x
Reaction score
I have just seen a thread on here for MAY 2011 BUMPS!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, where as the time gone for us ladies nearing the end!!!

We will soon be in Baby Club!

xx

Awww its scary that we are all sneaking over, so glad to see you all here too and looking forward to reading your stories ;))

It's the Sept thread in 1st tri thats scaring me, that wasnt us that long ago!

OH MY GOD!!! Fabby i was quite happy ignoring that fact that there is not even 2 months left now and you've just gone and said it!!! (nothing is true until it is said out loud!!! :haha:)

I was amazed earlier when i say someone with an EDD of september 2011!!!!! ARGGGHHHH :headspin:

its just mad! I was talking to my husband just saying that when i have a peek in 1st and 2nd tri, its crazy because the threads that are on there now were us not long ago but then again it seems ages ago! Do you get what i mean?? The time as gone so so quick yet when you read stuff and see people coming over to 3rd tri, it seems like that was us ages ago! xx

Isn't it crazy?
I remember when I was just 5 weeks pregnant...it doesn't seem like that long ago.
It's kind of bittersweet isn't it?

Especially since I'm getting induced in 11 days...I think I might miss being pregnant!

I know, I can't believe that in 6 weeks time I'll be having my baby!! Im scared, excited and everything else inbetween lol! :)

I am going to miss the emotional attachment of being pregnant and the feeling it gives me if that makes sense. At the same time I CAN NOT WAIT for our little boy be here with us. Sitting here on the sofa fighting over who is holding him lol xx

some of the first tri is now OCTOBER due dates, now that is crazy!

I can't quite believe that I will be saying "my baby is due a week on Saturday" from tomorrow onwards...that is just insane! :headspin:

I was freaking out when the April thread arrived :haha:
But MAY?! woah!
but this is good because it means time is going fast!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back