Wow..

princess_x0

Reaction score
Looks like i'm gunna need a seat in this section for a lot longer than i wanted!
Officially single :(
Ended it with OH today :( Feels like the past 9 months have been a complete waste of time and effort! Argh!
Sorry kind of pointless x

You're better off without him!:hugs:

Ty :)
I think I will just get a sperm donar when I'm ready for a baby. Fuck men lol!

Sorry to hear that...i recomend chocolate and lots of it ;)

Ty :)
I think I will just get a sperm donar when I'm ready for a baby. Fuck men lol!

I said the same when i broke up with my ex! Mum even had a turkey baster on the side ready for me when i went to hers the next time lmao

Oh I've got a very good friend who's always wanted our friendship to be a LOT more, I'm sure he'd catch me and have my babies! :) Lol! (In fact he was talking about it the other day too....(lots of twins in his family...O_O)) Still got plenty of time though, and hopefully OH and I will continue to be together... :/

Sorry about your situation, I know it probably seems crap right now, there'll be some knight in shining armour waiting around the corner! :D

:hug:

x

Oh I've got a very good friend who's always wanted our friendship to be a LOT more, I'm sure he'd catch me and have my babies! :) Lol! (In fact he was talking about it the other day too....(lots of twins in his family...O_O)) Still got plenty of time though, and hopefully OH and I will continue to be together... :/

Sorry about your situation, I know it probably seems crap right now, there'll be some knight in shining armour waiting around the corner! :D

:hug:

x

Come to think, I have a 'special' friend like that. He used to talk about how we'd make beautiful babies together. I wish OH was that into having babies. :/

your time will come chick.. he obviouslt wasnt right for you.. and once your done with all ya travels and everything youl meet sum 1 fab settle down and have kids..

lord nos im back 2 waiting even longer now.. n im married! lol

make summat of yaself get lots of money and spoil yourself first.. thats my plan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->