wow!

Mrs.MC

first time mom
Reaction score
well....i had my visit with my MW today, and up until now i had no idea how far i was or when about i was due because the hospital i go to cant get there stuff together....(but thats a different story) Anyways......So i got to listen to the heartbeat and they did an exam and by the size of my uterus she thinks i'm 20 weeks!! I was in total shock! So next monday i go back for an Ultra Sound and if i actually am that far along then we will find out the sex!
i'm sooooooo excited! Just wanted to share =)

that is wonderful! skipped right past first tri! hope all goes well!

well....i had my visit with my MW today, and up until now i had no idea how far i was or when about i was due because the hospital i go to cant get there stuff together....(but thats a different story) Anyways......So i got to listen to the heartbeat and they did an exam and by the size of my uterus she thinks i'm 20 weeks!! I was in total shock! So next monday i go back for an Ultra Sound and if i actually am that far along then we will find out the sex!
i'm sooooooo excited! Just wanted to share =)

thats fab, congrats, how long have u know you were pg for? xx

Congrats! That must have been a shock when she said it !

Wow that's great news! How far along did you think you were?

Thats great news hun cant wiat for scan pic xxx

WOAH! Lucky lol you skipped past the 1st tri and then some.............. Dangggggg

i thought i was only like...10-12 weeks! lol
so when she told me that i was like...OMG! lol
ive known i was pregnant for like a month and a half..so not that long, i had no sighns really..the only ones i have now are really tired and i feel the little one fluttering sometimes! but ithought it was just gas :p ahah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->