Wowzer!

Swisper

Reaction score
Super shocked and feel like I might have a panic attack. Not told OH yet. Wasn't TTC. I have been having many symptoms and just didn't feel right. There will be an 11 year age gap. Do i need to do a digital to confirm? Both test lines came up within 20 seconds.

IMG-20210921-WA0001.jpeg IMG-20210921-WA0001.jpeg

Lovely line, congratulations!

Congratulations! I can understand how you're feeling right now, because I'm on the same boat... I have a 13 month old, I found out I'm pregnant again last week:haha:

Congratulations! I can understand how you're feeling right now, because I'm on the same boat... I have a 13 month old, I found out I'm pregnant again last week:haha:

Congratulations :)

Congratulations! How are you feeling? Lovely they will be close together in age How many weeks are you?

Thanks guys! I bought a digital test because... I still cannot believe it. Really doesn't feel real.

Congratulations! How are you feeling? Lovely they will be close together in age How many weeks are you?

Yeah they’ll be super close and hopefully that helps them to bond. I’m 7 weeks now, feeling nauseous, tired and sleepy.

Yup... definitely real now.
Does this mean I am 5 weeks?

IMG-20210924-WA0000.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back