Wrap/Sling recommendation Please?

i cant speak from experience but everyone really rates baby hawk's / mai tie 's

i have a premaxx sling/bag for sale on swap/sell/wanted section too ? i'm syre everyone willo be along in the mornning to tell you how fab the mai tie is !! :)

sara

xxxxxxxxxx

I say babyhawk :) Hayden started using his at 2mo and 12lbs...and was comfortable. I'm pretty big, or I think I am and I wear mine with still room, it's very comfy for me.

I had a Moby and LOVED it but my LO is older and a lot bigger so has this issue so sold it and bought a BabyHawk Mei Tai (there's a lot of BH fans on here :D). So far I LOVE it! Although I did love my Moby too!

I'm after another one also atm and fancy trying a different make (I started a thread yesterday on it - have a look!). I would definately rate a Mei Tai, it's just choosing one that's right for you. I think I read to look for padding on the waist tie and wide straps for the shoulders (which makes sense!)...

HTH's

I haven't tried one but I'm saving up for a Connecta :D

I started with a moby and loved it. We moved onto a connecta, you can have them made to order with longer straps and different fabrics. I've also got a ring sling which i use round the house, if i'm cooking the tea, putting washing out etc. I've just had a babyhawk mei tai but i'm not overly keen on it, although i've only tried it on once so i haven't really given it a chance yet.

If you like wrapping, have you thought of getting a woven wrap? If you get the right length you can use them for front, back and hip carrys. They are also much more supportive than the moby so will last forever.

I go to my local sling meet and i get the chance to try loads of different wraps and slings. I hadn't tried a babyhawk before i got mine though but had tried other mei tais. Search sling meet in google to see if there is one near you.

Id reccomend a wrap :) If your used to the moby you wont be completely new to wrapping and a size 7 ( 5.2 metres ) will do you for any carry, front back, hip carry etc :)
They come in all colours and will last you a lifetime of children if you treat them right and can be used from birth to whenever ( they make great hammocks for grown ups and kids alike ;)) They take a little more practice than a meitai but when you get them right are so so comfy !
There are TONS of different colours and types for all diff budgets, wool, cotton ,linen, silk etc :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->