Wrapping Paper 2021!

Babybump87

Reaction score
Let’s see your wrapping paper !!

Has anyone wrapped anything yet ?!

I usually go with different papers for mine , did mix it up a bit last year . I get the sticky Christmas labels and stick them to the back of the present ! No tags falling off . Works a treat each year !

Oh I love a good Christmas thread !!

have started the presents but waiting for the Christmas paper to come out! Can not wait to get wrapping !

I haven't picked a theme yet, not seen anything which has won my heart! There won't be as much to wrap this year so I'll no doubt spend a little extra on it and make it look pretty.

No pic but I picked up 2x 8m rolls in primark.
They're bored craft paper style with white trees printed. Match my woodland theme which is the same every year.
X

Love this thread! I haven't bought any wrapping paper yet. I've had a clear out recently and only have one roll left from last year, so I will need to stock up soon :xmas10:

Oh love seeing everyone’s paper! I’ve not spotted one I like yet

Oh I cant wait to see wrapped presents. I haven't wrapped anything yet.

I need to get to a store without the kids to get some paper. I don't want them to see the Santa paper. It's hard because I'll have to go to another city probably. I can't wait to pick some out!

Still haven't found one I love. I did see a polar bear one in card factory which I liked a while ago, but can't find the photo on my phone - I'll no doubt find it hideous now lol. Just been looking online and I've seen 4 which are "okay", gutting I won't be able to get the pink for DD2. I want to avoid foil sets as they aren't easy to rip open. I don't want too similar for the girls - presents will probably go under the tree this year and not piles.

qT9ScRt.jpg

Aw they all look lovely! I’ve really not spotted anything yet! Need to have a proper look without the kids

Oh I love the pink wrapping paper !

Totally agree foil paper is a nightmare to rip open!

Yes foil paper is a nightmare to open, it won't tear!

I was in Asda yesterday and found a really cute Santa paper with stars so picked that up. I need to review what paper I have already though as I have a feeling there is a fair bit left!20211103_085309.jpg

Picked up a roll of each of these today ! Possibly for DDs and DSs presents . Obviously have to go back for more !

E1F25810-FB72-48AF-BDE4-E0B1CCF8B817.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"