wrapping paper

Status
Not open for further replies.

mum 2 three

2boys and 1 lil princess
Reaction score
where do you buy yours and do you just get one sort or do you get boys and girls then adults

this year i got mine from the poundshop and got disney princess for the girls and simpsons for the boys plus one adult roll just need to start wrapping now x

Got mine from Tescos this year as they had some good offers on wrapping paper.I get lots of different types.
I had to get the shiny pink wrapping paper :)

i buy it in jan sales and stick in loft. i use the paper with reindeers n santas etc for the kids and baubles, check, "adult design" golds etc for adults.

I bought mine from Morrisons dirt cheap in summer 9metres for 50p lol! Got 2 rolls, one for Noah and one for Mailie and then 3 rolls for £1 for everyone elses! Used all of Noah's though so then had to buy more so now DH said he'd been to see Santa to give him an updated list of what Noah wanted and Santa gave him some wrapping paper :dohh: means if he asks why the wrapping papers the same we can explain it using that reason lol!

I just bought some cheap stuff from poundland, couple of Blue rolls and a couple Silver ones. I used to buy Winnie the Pooh etc but it wasn't cheap and i couldn't really afford to do that this year, after all, we only chuck it in the bin once we've opened them :lol:

I get nice golds and reds for adults with bows & ribbons and kids one for all the kids :D got it from M&S this yr x

thats true squidge poundland have some really good ones this year and they have winne the pooh 8 metres for a pound x

I got some lovely HUGE rolls from Costco x

i dont like patterned paper or prints- so i got plain silver rolls from clinton cards. 1.99 for 4metres. tarting them up a bit with some red curling ribbon and tags

thats true squidge poundland have some really good ones this year and they have winne the pooh 8 metres for a pound x

:dohh: I didn't see them this year, probably cos we were just rushing around the shop :rofl:

I got mine from Next this year, 3 rolls for a fiver!

I got a jumbo roll from aldi for Joshs presents

I get mine from Wilko,
I buy cartooney stuff for everyone and if they dont like it its tough! PMSL

I can remember years ago tho when i only had 2 LO's i never though on to get completely diffrent paper and tags for the stuff from Santa so had to unwrap the Santa stuff Christmas eve and go round the neighbours to beg diffrent stuff ....
...my LO's were only 1 year and DS was 1 month so they wouldn't have noticed anyway!! :haha: :dohh:

i always buy 'silly' kids one's for everyone! this year i got the extra long stuff for mads presents from asda, then got 2x 3 for 2 from boots - santa's and a really nice red one :D

i love going to choose out my wrapping paper bit sad i know lol it gets me in the xmas mood x

mines from wilk 15m 2 for £3 got for rolls one of each pattern for £6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back