Wrapping paper!

This years wrapping paper
The shiny Santa one will be for main Santa gifts and will do a mix of the other two View attachment 1089143

Love the santa one! Is it from Home Bargain?

I seen some lovely pink fairy one for the girls but I was already in the queue and DD was crying made a quick escape ! Going back for it on Monday though haha

Love the santa one! Is it from Home Bargain?

I seen some lovely pink fairy one for the girls but I was already in the queue and DD was crying made a quick escape ! Going back for it on Monday though haha

It is yes, there all home bargains

The range had some nice paper today.

I have it in my head to make a snowman with their gifts (see pic) but it's getting hold of boxes etc that are the right size.

Screenshot_20201003-070640.png

Wow love this ! I’d make it just as a decoration too with empty boxes !

Thought it would be lovely Christmas morning for them to come down to a snowman pile. X

So are all the presents inside the boxes? Or are they actually individual presents built up?

Jysk have some nice paper advertised online but only available instore, if anybody has one near by.

I can't remember if I have any wrapping paper left so I'll wait until sometime in November when my husband will get everything down from the attic. I usually buy my paper from wilko though.

So are all the presents inside the boxes? Or are they actually individual presents built up?

My guess is individual presents stacked on top of each other. It should work as most of their presents are similar/themed. I just need the right size boxes.

I ended up getting mine in Primark! It was lovely craft type paper. Not doing the snowmen now :-(
Although I do need one Santa paper for the girls but it's only for two or three gifts.

Oh no that’s a shame !
Maybe a idea for next year

I had a bunch of paper delivered from studio the other day. I'll have to take pictures of it when I get the chance. I got dh his own paper this year as I saw one with cars with trees tied to the roof and had to do it

My theme is pink unicorn paper for my eldest and blue unicorn for my youngest... if you’d have told 2015 heavily pregnant me, wrapping everything in brown paper, ribbon, hand stamping and writing in cursive with my wrapping pen that I’d be using those... I’d have choked on the spot :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->