Wrapping Presents... love it, or hate it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

orange-sox

Sebs Mummy + WTT
Reaction score
So here's the deal... I'm sure many of you are probably wondering where the money's going to come from this year, so I have decided I am going to do a few extra sidelines... one of them being gift experience services (wrapping, writing cards, sending items in the post, that sort of moo).

That's why I'm asking this question... I obviously LOVE IT or I wouldn't be putting myself through handing out leaflets to all and sundry.... :rofl:

Also, any input on my little venture would be greatly apprecited :D

I love it, I love doing lots of detail and making the presents look pretty too :D

i LOVE IT!!!! even tho it ends up killing my back because i wait till iv got a big pile of presents before i begin! but i love wrapping presents its great fun lol, DH always tries to help but i like the paper to be as perfect as i can get it so he aint allowed to help LOL!!! i think what your doing is a great idea!

I love the first few presents, then it gets tedious :( lol

I like wrappin prezzies. :lol: I like decorating them how I want them, & sticking pom pom tags on, & writing a little message on. It's exciting!

Ughhh I hate wrapping presents. I am the worst gift-wrapper of all time. I'm a gift bag lover, and even then I can barely get the tissue paper right.

LOVE IT!!!!! So therapeutic!! xx

i love wrapping easy presents :) but not the hard shaped ones :(

Love itt!!!! i love buying realllly nice paper and lots of string and curlling the string and stuff and making them look really nice! i spend longer wrapping presents than i do picking them haha!

I am NOT good with wrapping at all! It always looks like a 5 year old wrapped all my gifts. :rofl: :rofl:

I hate wrapping gifts
Me and Hubby make it a coordinated effort. He wraps, I tag. Works like a charm, and saved me having to do the bits I really hate.

Hope you'll get some people interested in your services so you can that little extra =) Personally, I'm too cheap. I wouldn't want to hand over money for someone to do something I could do, even if I hated it. But I'm sure there's those that think different about it.

I love it but buy boxes for everything to go in so it all looks neater when wrapped!!

x

Hate it , i cant wrap nicely where as my OH can .. so i shove them his way and will decorate :)

Quite honestly, I don't like wrapping gifts. I used to like it before I had so many kids in my life. LOL

Hate it but I always had to wrap all of mine and my mom's, sometimes my brother, and once one of my sisters :wacko:

Love it, used to go round neighbours when I was younger n do there wrapping too lol xx

I like it with wine and mince pies but this year will have to be with a drink of fizzy or a hot choc!! Lol

I LOVE IT !!! but I do tend to go over board with the bows and tags, I love having all my presents matching, if someone gives me a present and it is not the right colour of wrapping paper I will re-wrap it to match mine:blush: and the sames goes if it is not wrapped nicely I will re-wrap :blush: I know I am a dork.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"