Wrapping

Status
Not open for further replies.

mum 2 three

2boys and 1 lil princess
Reaction score
wrapping when do you do yours do you do has you get it or all at once i wished id done has i got because nw its gonna take me hours all in one session i tryed to do some yesterday got 3 things done before mason woke up again and had to put it all away x x

I did all mine as soon as I got it, mega organised except I lost the list of what batteries I needed so had to open a lot to see what it was lol!

Not sure yet, forgot half of what I have got so I will wait till I get it all out :lol: will get as much done as poss in 1 go. Cant wait love wrapping! :D

I did all mine as soon as I got it, mega organised

Snap!

I wrap as a buy and keep a list of whos got what so i dont forget (i list things on the computer so i cant loose my list :haha: :winkwink: )

I do it all in one session and wrapping day is today. Although, it's going to be tough this year with Chase!

Kids are out of school starting at 2:45 p.m. tomorrow so everything needs to be wrapped before then.

wrap most as i buy but i buy most at the same time lmao so a bit of both i guess haha

I have been so disorganised this year. I usually wrap as i buy, but for some reason not this year.
I finally thought id better start and really went for it when all the kids were at school and nurseryx

So far I got all the stuff out one night after the boys went to bed and did 15 things, I have loads more to do though I'm gonna have to do some every night between now and Christmas Eve or I'll be doing about 50 more packages that night

I'm pretty much done. I found a few more books that were supposed to go in Hannah's stocking but won't fit :haha: so still need to wrap those but otherwise I'm done. Stan still has a bit of shopping to do and wrapping. This year I've let Hannah help me wrap even her gifts, though all but 2 were wrapped a month and a half ago :lol: Next year I'll have to do it all after she goes to bed!

I have nowhere to keep the gifts once they're wrapped w/o the wrapping getting messed up so....all are getting wrapped Christmas Eve and then put out. THAT'S gonna be fun...really

i normally do quite a bit of shopping, then say mid decemeber, then start wrapping, and keep wrapping normally every day or so, until i stop buying, and i can finish it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"