Wrapping

Discussion in 'Santa's Grotto' started by mum 2 three, Dec 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mum 2 three

mum 2 three 2boys and 1 lil princess

wrapping when do you do yours do you do has you get it or all at once i wished id done has i got because nw its gonna take me hours all in one session i tryed to do some yesterday got 3 things done before mason woke up again and had to put it all away x x

2. MrsBop

MrsBop Mummy of 2

I did all mine as soon as I got it, mega organised except I lost the list of what batteries I needed so had to open a lot to see what it was lol!

3. Dizzy321

Dizzy321 very proud mammy to 3!

Not sure yet, forgot half of what I have got so I will wait till I get it all out :lol: will get as much done as poss in 1 go. Cant wait love wrapping! :D

4. Cariad_bach

Cariad_bach mum to 2 boys and 2 girls

Snap!

I wrap as a buy and keep a list of whos got what so i dont forget (i list things on the computer so i cant loose my list :haha: :winkwink: )

5. leeanne

leeanne Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2

I do it all in one session and wrapping day is today. Although, it's going to be tough this year with Chase!

Kids are out of school starting at 2:45 p.m. tomorrow so everything needs to be wrapped before then.

6. lesleyann

lesleyann Mummy

wrap most as i buy but i buy most at the same time lmao so a bit of both i guess haha

7. nievesmama

nievesmama Proud mum of 3 xx

I have been so disorganised this year. I usually wrap as i buy, but for some reason not this year.
    I finally thought id better start and really went for it when all the kids were at school and nurseryx

8. mommyof3co

mommyof3co Mommy of 4 amazing boys!

So far I got all the stuff out one night after the boys went to bed and did 15 things, I have loads more to do though I'm gonna have to do some every night between now and Christmas Eve or I'll be doing about 50 more packages that night

9. Vickie

Vickie Hannah & Rhys <3

I'm pretty much done. I found a few more books that were supposed to go in Hannah's stocking but won't fit :haha: so still need to wrap those but otherwise I'm done. Stan still has a bit of shopping to do and wrapping. This year I've let Hannah help me wrap even her gifts, though all but 2 were wrapped a month and a half ago :lol: Next year I'll have to do it all after she goes to bed!

10. PitBullMommy

PitBullMommy Princess, FF & Angel Mom

I have nowhere to keep the gifts once they're wrapped w/o the wrapping getting messed up so....all are getting wrapped Christmas Eve and then put out. THAT'S gonna be fun...really

11. princess_bump

princess_bump Happy Wife & Mumma!

i normally do quite a bit of shopping, then say mid decemeber, then start wrapping, and keep wrapping normally every day or so, until i stop buying, and i can finish it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.