wrestler kills his family and himself!

Lauz_1601

Reaction score
this is an auful story, I couldnt believe it, OH is a big wrestling fan and Iv not heard anything but this for the past few days.

https://www.doghouseboxing.com/chee/cheewwe_062607.htm

Hi Killed his 7 year old son and his wife, then hung himself on his pull up bar! They are looking into wether steroids could be to blame! that poor little boy, only 7 years old :cry:

oops sorry just found anoither thread on this!

Yeah, it's so sad. Last night I heard they found track marks on the child. He suffered from some sort of health issue that stunted his growth and "apparently" his father was shooting him up with growth hormones/steroids because he wanted him to be bigger. After he killed them, he placed bibles beside their bodies. He should've found a little religion before he killed his family.

If it is due to steroids. They are saying it could be Roid Rage.....Vince McMahnn Was on the Today show this morning talking about it. I guess this guy sent out some rather odd text messages before this all happened.

I don't get it at all. At what point do you wake up one day and decide it's a good idea to poison yourself..that's what it is. The almighty dollar makes some people do stupid things. I heard about some of his text messages too. It sounds like he was "preparing" for their death.

I caught the beggining of WWE last night and am really glad Vince did the sort of retraction bit of the tribute.
I guess they did it before they knew any of the facts

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->