• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

wtf? is going on here....

buttercup78

Reaction score
Hi ladies

So here is my story. My LMP was Feb. 28th. DH and I decided to take a month off while we waited to see about a possible job relocation. As a result I didn't temp or do OPK like I normally would. :dohh:

I generally O on CD18-20 and as far as I know I did...or at least I thought I did. On CD31(about 11 days past O) I had a streak of bright red blood when I wiped. Sorry, TMI.

I was scheduled for :witch: on CD32-34 so I thought maybe she was on her way, then....nothing.

I am now on CD62 and no :witch: I've POAS countless times and even had blood work on CD56 but came back :bfn:

I have been temping and taking OPKs since CD44 and while the test line got progressively darker, it never got as dark as the control line. It was about half as dark by CD49 in conjunction with a temp dip on CD 50 but then it disappeared again.

Well, now it gets really weird. I haven't had ANY period symptoms but my next cycle should start around now. Again, now period but instead I have loads of ewcm. I normally get sticky cm right before my period. For the hell of it, I took a pregnancy test and an OPK tonight and I'll be damned, the OPK was positive. What the......

Any thoughts on what is going on?

This is just bizarre. I have an appointment with the gyn on the 7th but I am going :wacko: in the meantime.

Attachments

• IMG_20130501_231723.jpg
    IMG_20130501_231723.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 12
Oh, one detail I forgot. While I haven't had my usual PMS symptoms lime breast tenderness, heart palpitations, cramps, etc. I've had weird things instead. For example, I am getting the occasional sharp pain, like a pinch or a needle poke around my ovary area and I've been very emotional. Tonight I sobbed hysterically while watching ....Arthur Christmas. Also, I've been seriously amorous....like a lot. :blush:

I don't have any answers for you, but I really hope you get things figured out asap! How frustrating! I've never personally experienced skipping a period like that, but I do know of a few friends who it's happened to! I hope it's just a fluke & isn't a recurring thing for you!!

and now this morning it has gone back to negative again, but my temp shot up to 97.45. wtf?

I seem to be ovulating when AF should be here. I do have that bladder infection-y feeling I get when I am about to ovulate but I just don't get what is going on.

Here is last night's OPK (bottom) and this morning's (top)

Attachments

• IMG_20130502_080941.jpg
    IMG_20130502_080941.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 7
I hate to just read and dash but I do not have any solid answers. It seems you simply just skipped a month which is completely normal as its happened to me before. But perhaps someone else has a better answer so bump! :)

And so does my cm. I was at a work party this afternoon and dashed to the loo thinking :witch: had started only to find gobs of what I would describe as creamy cm. I never get creamy cm. After this morning's temp and my + OPK on Wednesday I am sure I I'd but I don't understand what this creamy business is about.

maybe you got preg at some random time and it didnt show on cd56--try bloods again?

Also, could the creamy cm be due to the cold I've had for two days? I'm not taking anything for it but maybe the germs are messing with me???

I'd test again and get bloods, I'm going to doc myself to ask for ultrasound! I'm late and a little bleed for 2 days sorry tmi but when I say little I mean only when I whipped, I'm always regular so I have no clue what is going on! I have no symptoms of af at all no tender brests no cramps no nothing it's so weird !!

the opk from the 1st isn't quite positive but it's close. that's about the darkest mine get and I'm not ovulating. if your OPKs are going from light to dark like that it's possible your body is trying to ovulate but not succeeding, hence the absent period.

hope you get some answers at your appointment! I can completely relate to your frustrations. this journey sure is a crazy ride sometimes!

That's all really strange. Definitely time for a doctor visit. Just a note - AF will still show even if you haven't ovulated. When your progesterone drops and estrogen picks up that is when AF comes. You may have some sort of hormone imbalance which would explain the CM.

I hope you find out what is going on!

That's all really strange. Definitely time for a doctor visit. Just a note - AF will still show even if you haven't ovulated. When your progesterone drops and estrogen picks up that is when AF comes. You may have some sort of hormone imbalance which would explain the CM.

I hope you find out what is going on!

you won't always have AF without ovulation. it's the corpus luteum that causes the rise in progesterone.

I'd test again and get bloods, I'm going to doc myself to ask for ultrasound! I'm late and a little bleed for 2 days sorry tmi but when I say little I mean only when I whipped, I'm always regular so I have no clue what is going on! I have no symptoms of af at all no tender brests no cramps no nothing it's so weird !!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"