Wtf is going on?! >:(

genesismarie

Reaction score
So I'll try to keep this sort ladies cd 1 was July 1st cd 16-18 I hade heavy very bright red spotting cd 21 progesterone levels tested levels indicated now ovulation. Fast forward to this week I had crazy CM I mean abundant ladies I even bought wet wipes for down there. I been internally checking cm here and there &its been ewcm ready for the wtf part? I'm cd 34 of a usually 26-30 day cycle today I took hpt again of BFN but something said take opk blaring freaking positive test line came up before control and was darker I've never had one so positive Wtf ladies and I'm seriously about to O? I been dtd like a rabbit this whole time so not worried about that. I guess I'm just ranting and looking for some words from my fellow ladies struggling ttc

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 6
You can continue to get positive lh surges throughout your cycle, that why you should stop testing at the fist positive.

either you could be O'ing or some women have lh surge right before their af comes

Thanks for replying ladies. But here's the thing did progesterone test cd 22 and doc said I hadn't ovulated was expecting af July 28th but obviously she hasn't come due to no O before cd 22? (That's a guess I really don't know lol) might also help to say the above opk is the first positive I have this cycle. I took a few cheapies here and there all extremely negs barely a line. I don't use opks regularly only when suspicious really due to trying to reduce obsessiveness with ttc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->