WTF is going on...

Domara

Reaction score
Hey Ladies, hoping you can help shed some light on some weird spotting/bleeding.

So, I'm CD11 today - according to my multiple apps I am either at the beginning of my fertile period or about to start it. We BD wednesday night, nothing lastnight. No spotting or anything yesterday or this morning.

Just went to the bathroom (#1) and had spotting- nothing on underwear, just when wiping, but it was red and there was a tiny little clot too. Haven't had any cramping thus far today. last 2 periods have been normal consistency and length, etc.

I've never had ovulation bleeding. could this be it? If I didnt know better I'd think it were AF arriving but I've always been normal. Only other thing I can think of is I tested CM earlier and felt my cervix, but Ive never bled from doing that before- if anything just a tiny bit of pink spotting.

Any ideas?? :wacko:

I've experienced spotting after ovulation sometimes as early as cd 11 if I'm having a 24 day cycle, but my spotting has always been light brown smudges, no clots. Don't know if that helps but thought I would share.

Did you have rough sex? Sometimes I've had spotting if oh goes too hard (usually after a few drinks:haha:) but that could be it?

The past few cycles for me, I've had spotting two days or so before actual ovulation. From what I've read online, it's a good sign. As in, you will be a little extra fertile and you should for sure release an egg. Whether that is for sure true, I don't know. But I have seen several topics on it recently when I was looking.

Took an OPK when I got home and it was neg (light line). I'm thinking maybe I irritated my cervix checking cm since I did feel it. Starting my fertile week so we will get to it and hopefully it will be our month :)

I had a blob of jelly-like stuff with blood on it last cycle just before my fertile period. Never had it before!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->