• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

WTF is going on ...

xnmd1

mommmy of 1
Reaction score
I had a miscarriage in May. Positive pregnancy test and three days later started bleeding. I was five weeks pregnant. HCG was only 5 when they did blood work.

Then I had a miscarriage in June. HCG was only 6 when I went for bloodwork this time.

Now its July and my periods late again. I haven't tested because I honestly dont even wanna know. I have an appointment with a gynecologist on August 17 to find out whats wrong with me.

This is after two years of trying with a BFN EVERY SINGLE MONTH

We didnt even try this month. I camt be pregnant for the third month in a row. And if I am Im sure I wont be in a couple says anyways.

Like what is wrong with me?

I am so sorry to hear about your two MCs!
The only advice I can give you would be to take another pregnancy test. The reason is if it is positive and something goes wrong again the doctor needs to know that. They would need to check your hormone levels. Because something is not right because you obviously would not have any issues getting pregnant it is more of not being able to have a viable pregnancy.

Another question is did they ever make sure your levels of HCG went back down to zero after your MC?

I am so sorry to hear about your two MCs!
The only advice I can give you would be to take another pregnancy test. The reason is if it is positive and something goes wrong again the doctor needs to know that. They would need to check your hormone levels. Because something is not right because you obviously would not have any issues getting pregnant it is more of not being able to have a viable pregnancy.

Another question is did they ever make sure your levels of HCG went back down to zero after your MC?

No they were so close to zero and nothing appeared on the ultrasound so they considered each MC complete.

Hey,

Sorry to hear about your chemicals. I had the exact same thing happen to me in 2013. In Oct & Nov 2013 I had chemicals. I was again pregnant in December and that one stuck. He is now sleeping next to me and will be 2 in September. I think there is a rule that if you experience three losses in a row, they will do investigations. Had I had a loss again in December 2013, I would have definitely got myself checked out.

Sometimes I think that these things just happen. There are of course situations in which there is an underlying cause. In either case, seeing a doctor is the best course of action.

All the best for your appointment and do let us know how you get on x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"