WTF is going on??

gillian.s

Reaction score
ok so I got my implanon bar out last month. Had my first AF without it and am now about cd18/19 (started spotting 19 days ago). We dtd cd12/13, not currently trying but WTT so we weren't aiming for O. Now I am about 4/5dpo if I am back to a 28 day cycle but I don't know because it's first cycle without implanon.

I have been cramping like AF style all day, keep thinking AF is on the way because I keep feeling like I'm dripping (sorry tmi). Checked CP and while checking noticed my CM is creamy and tinged browny/pink. Could it be IB?

It could be, but it is likely that your cycle is just off whack because its trying to adjust to the birth control being gone. A good rule of thumb for how long it can take some women's bodies to adjust is 1 month for every year of the birth control.

It could be, but it is likely that your cycle is just off whack because its trying to adjust to the birth control being gone. A good rule of thumb for how long it can take some women's bodies to adjust is 1 month for every year of the birth control.

That's what I was thinking, although my GP said with the implanon your body doesn't go through an adjustment phase like other birth controls, but from what I have read that's wrong! I was only on it a year so shouldn't take too long to get back to normal!

No more symptoms really anyway so figured I'm probably out, still the odd bit of pinkish cm, very tired (but I have a demanding 16MO) and a little nauseous but sure we will see in a few days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"