WTH? Any thoughts?

ToughhGal

Expecting A Miracle
Reaction score
OH told his mother right away that we were expecting. She was happy and checks on us almost daily.

OH's mom and his father are split for sometime now. His father has a fiance and a drug, partying, stepdaughter who sexes it up with everyone. OH told his father about the baby officially yesterday. His dad is not happy and wants nothing to do with any of us. My question for his dad is just why? Why do you allow a girl who is over 18 to live with you, no job, multiple traffic offenses, brings drug around the home, etc. to be an angel in your eyes? You are willing to risk your reputation and career for a lazy druggie. However, your first grandchild is a disgrace and a sin. I told him I feel sorry such an innocent soul could make you act so ridiculously.*

So many family problems lately and I am losing my mind..

Sounds like your LO is far better off without someone like that in their life! My father is a ******* like that too. He's holding a grudge against me after i stood up for myself after I heard he was bagging me out behind my back. He never checked to see if I was ok after DS's birth (I had a placenta abruption so it was pretty serious) he has never reached out to meet DS, and I stupidly reached out to him almost a year ago now telling him DS would love to meet his Grandfather, and i was completely ignored.

To hell with these miserable idiotic men who are supposed to be role models and someone we can turn to. Our LO's are better off without them. I don't think a day really goes past that i don't feel a bit upset about it still, but I also know things would be far more upsetting if he was in my life and still backstabbing me, and even worse - bagging out my son.

I have witnessed my father having a laugh to people about my sisters son's head size... and it was in a really cruel way, not in a loving way at all.... and my sister has always been his favorite! So I hate to think how much he'd go to town about my DS since i was not his favorite daughter.

Sorry to go on about myself - basically the point to my story is we don't need them, and you're not alone. There are arsehole so-called fathers out there doing this to other people as well.

I also have a step sister if whom Dad seemed to be a lot more accepting of than he was ever of me. And she is also a complete trollop. She blatantly cracked onto DH in front of me, and everyone... Dad just laughed it off but I just looked at her like she was an idiot, which i think annoyed Dad as he feels i shouldn't worry as she's a lot older than me. It doesn't matter, i trust DH completely - but i still felt is was disrespectful. She did it while i was newly pregnant with DS. And she knew I was pregnant.

To hell with them! x

Thank you for sharing. Its nice to know me and my lovely OH arent alone. OH is taking it so hard because his dad is constantly in his ear talking about everything negative. The first thing he told OH was "what if you guys don't last and you have to pay 18 years of child support". WHAT AM I? A RUNNING SKANK? and started going on and on about bills and checkups. Well duh!

But your father will definitely regret it and I admire how strong you are! Grown men talking about children, born or unborn, is beyond my comprehension.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"