WTH?! Cramping pains on DPO 2?!

Discussion in 'Long Term Trying To Conceive' started by genkigemini, Oct 25, 2008.

1. genkigemini

genkigemini Jack-Jack's Mommy

Okay... at first I thought the cramping was in my head and all of a sudden, I just got the worst worst cramping for about 20 seconds. Now it is losing up but it is still cramping! What the hell is going on!? :shrug:

2. Suz

Suz ~ I are a Nerd ~

:hugs: Well It could be just because your really monitoring all your symptoms so you are noticing it more.... or.... maybe its all part of the Baby Making process :lol: I hope its that. :headspin: I have never been pregnant so I dont know what answer to give......;)

:dust:

3. genkigemini

Amy and I are talking on Facebook and she is giving me the "keep an eye out for Hyperovarian stimulation" talk which my husband said too. God, I hope it just passes. It is so bad, I can hardly sit down at times...

Hopefully is is baby making pain! LMAO!!! :rofl:

4. tootsy1987

tootsy1987 Abbi and Alfie - My World

Hey, i had exact same as u all the way up to 15dpo! (1 day after my AF was due) i had all preg symptoms but then :witch: turned up outa the blue... was soo devastated!! i think it was as suz said cause i was trying to monitor my symptoms too much... my advice would be to not try and think about your symptoms as it is a complete head dooo-er and i did have all the symptoms until the witch showed her head! altho this is not always the case soo gooooood luck and hope you get the result you wish for :D xxxx

5. chefamy1122

chefamy1122 hating infertility

Oh sure just make me feel like an asshole! Thanks a lot!! :rofl:

Seriously, I hope it is just your ovaries saying "what the hell is going on" and its allllll baby making pain!

:hug:

6. genkigemini

LOL!!!! My muscles have relaxed a little bit now so I can sit comfortably again. OUCH!

Now I am off to my Moms for the night! :wave: Thanks ladies for the love.

Amy, you are sooooooooooo not an asshole. I meant you were being helpful! :dohh:
    :rofl:

7. Suz

Suz ~ I are a Nerd ~

:rofl: You too :rofl: Have fun at your moms :hugs:

8. genkigemini

Thanks, it was fun! We watched "27 Dresses" which is one of my favorite movies and then went to bed. LOL

My cramping stopped about 2 hours later and now I am totally fine. So weird. Oh well... at leas my ovaries are being good! :rofl: