Wth is going on and did anyone else experience this?

Robica

Reaction score
Robica · you!
Posted 3 mins ago
Ok. So here's my story. I have regular cycles, never ever been on any BC, no medications etc.

My cycles are 30-33 days long
AF lasts no more than 4 days
I usually O between CD13-14

My last AF was August 14th - 18th
Ovulation day was August 29th-30th
DH and I BD'ed August 6th, 12th, 19th, 21st, 23rd, 26th and 31st.
Expected AF is September 12th-13th

Now, I'm going to start naming symptoms that I don't normally have post-o and pre-AF. I do have normal symptoms up to 3 days after O and 3 to 4 days before AF.

After intercourse on the 26th (approximately 3 days before O) I experienced some cramping that was like AF cramps but went away that night.
2dpo- faint cramping deep in uterus, sore breasts, constipation
3dpo - faint cramps again, sore breasts, increase in appetite - I never eat breakfast but have been waking up with a sick hunger. And, bloated and gassy followed with constipation. Sleepless nights with waking up with sore back and hips.
4dpo- same symptoms
5dpo- same symptoms plus emotional - I got into an argument with DH for no reason and bawled my eyes out
6dpo- same symptoms
7dpo- same plus another emotional fit. Plus, finally slept like a baby
8dpo- same thing as 7
9dpo- same symptoms but increased in soreness in breasts - I also broke down and took a test. I took it during the day and got a bfn. Which was silly of me - knew better than to take a test in the middle of the day.

And, now I'm at 10dpo with the same symptoms. The cramping is still there, it comes and goes of course but it's been every day a few times each since ovulation day. Which isn't normal for me. I also noticed I've been sneezing a lot more recently which I hardly do.

What is going on? This is our 2nd time TTC.

I took one yesterday afternoon which was a bfn. I know that test was done at the wrong time. I guess I'm trying to hold off taking another test in fears of another disappointment :p I think Ill test on Friday, which will be 13dpo and day of expected AF. I was just wondering if any other mommies had the same symptoms that started and stayed since ovulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->