wth is going on with me now 8 days + opks plz take a look

lilmomof3

pregnant with #4
Reaction score
hey ladies well im sure you all know iv posted mypics b4 and i took a opk yesterday which seemd to be a little lighter than all the other days but then i just took another one and here it is realy postive infact darker than yesterdays, please take a look and let me know what you think i had my first + opk on seft 16th this now makes 8 days of + opks i can take a pic of the whole cycle but my camera may not come out with best pic thanks ladies
https://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg232/lilhell1/09-22-08_101812sept22nd-1.jpg

im 7dpo today and the opk came out darker than yesterdays one im cramping like af comming today, maby im just one of those women where my opks dont go back to neg after my postive i dont know thanks ladies

Have you used the same batch of OPK's? Some of the more sensetive ones measure from 15 MIu rather than the standard 30MIu. LH is usually between 5 and 15 MIu in a womans body all the time so the ultra sensetive ones can often give false positives. Other than that Im not sure, sorry! Sometimes the body can gear up to ovulate, you can get a + and the egg just isnt released. xxxxx

Ohhh still?? Blimey!!

That one doesnt look quite positive, maybe the surge is finally ending? Hope so hun, how confusing for you!:hug:

the exact same thing has happened to me the last 10 days.think i have dodgy batch.same as ones your using too. also made hubby do one to check and guess what? he ovulating too!!!!!!!!!!:headspin:
hes so impressed hes been telling all his mates xx

Oh dear, that doesnt sound good!!!! :S

I have the same tests too I think, but mine seem to be OK, so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->