WTH is going on?!?

Doodlebug28

Reaction score
Ladies....I am having crying spells like crazy over here! I just finished with af and I am crying at every commercial. ( I cried at a band aid commercial!!) I just know I am not pregnant...because I just got off my period and NORMALLY I do not have any symptoms at the end of my period.What is going on...has this happened to anyone?? :wacko:

I've experienced that as well. I sometimes still has PMS symptoms all through my period and even a couple of days after it's supposed to have passed. I think we can attribute it to hormones and our bodies messing with us!

I'm weepy too! While watching TV today the Subaru Dog commercial and the Budweiser Super Bowl ads came on within 20 minutes of each other (I tried to post links of the ads for if you wanted a good cry, but apparently I don't have enough posts to post links yet). Hubs just looked at me, shook his head, and walked out of the room. Actually I'm alternating between weepy and downright b****y. This all started earlier than my PMS typically starts and I don't think there is much of a chance I'm pregnant (don't think the timing was right this cycle).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->