WTH is going on??

MaisyMay

Oakley's Mummy & 1baking!
Reaction score
I haven't been on here since my early miscarriage last month :cry:
I start bleeding on Friday 13th December :cry: I then took 100mg of clomid on cd3. Over Christmas I had major ov pain for about four or five days like I had the previous cycle. Last cycle I ovulated the last day of pain, I presume the pain was my growing follicles rather than the releasing of an egg, because it lasted so long. Anyway, I didn't really start monitoring cm because we were bding so regularly I thought I'd confuse it with semen. When we had bd for two days I checked and it's white thick and a bit white, but it's globby and stretchy. Could it be that I haven't ovulated? Previous cycles I have temped, but I didn't wanna stress myself out this month, I didn't even do opks> I'm regretting it now. Has anyone had this cm a few days after ov? I'm really starting to think I haven't ovulated ...urghh.

Please can someone give me their opinion. I'm worried that I haven't even ovulated

I'm no guru when it comes to fertile cm but the ewcm/watery is the most fertile and what you want for ov. The only way i know of for sure to tell if you O'd is by temping. Hth!

Get some opk they are cheaper online, or do temps if you are able to.

Ewcm is similar to guy junk in appearance, so can make it harder to use cm to check for ovulation if bding regularly.

You can get ovulation testing kits give that a shot it's the best way to get your answer I'd say. Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->