WTH is my body up to?!?!

TigerLady

CaveTiger Clan Mama
Reaction score
I think I'm finally going loopy! :wacko: For the life of me, I can't figure out what my body is doing lately. Last c I had a 17d LP (normal 12-13), nausea, headaches, fatigue... and :bfn:s. :witch: Suddenly showed on dpo 18 with a vengence. Heavy and PAINful from the first day (usually don't have much pain). Had about a day and a half of that, then light spotting, then gone within about 4 days. Usually AF lasts 8-10 days, starts light and ends light. Have had some very minor spotting post BDing the last couple of days.

Here's the kicker... still feel like blah :p:p:p:p. Still fighting off/on light nausea (totally unlike me). My appetite goes from ravenous, to non-existent like a ping pong ball. I'm still tired most of the time. My temps are bouncing around more than usual. CM usually totally dry until near o, usually cd 15-17 (only on 7 right now), but is plentiful and pasty to watery. This is SOOO not normal for me! Anyone else go through this???

WTH?? I feel like H.E. double hockey sticks and have NO explanation. I'm flaberghasted. :?

Why do our bodies mess with our minds so much and make fools of us all the time??? :hissy::hissy:

you periods last from 8 days to 10 ? that is very long ? have ask a doc about that?

I know.. I totally intend to. Unfortunately last time I was at doc, I had only been off BCP for about 3 mo. so didn't have enough "history" for him to believe me when I said I usually have Looooong periods. They aren't heavy for long... usually a couple days in the middle... but lots of days of spotting on both sides.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->