WTH? Thin blue line clearblue easy

Sweedot

Esmé and Teddy's mom
Reaction score
I'm so upset, I am fed up!!!!

I held my pee all day to test and i got a clear blue easy, the one that goes pink on the end when you pee on it....(blue dye test)

so, I noticed a faint shadow straight away, and within about 5 minutes a thin blue line started to appear, at the edge of the test strip at first, but straight through the test forming a positive once it dried...

I read up because I didn't think it was positive, and it can be, but often these thin lines mean evap...

I can't even test again because my urine is too dilute now, I should have piac and dipped but I didn't.

have any of you had this happen? I really don't know what to think....

I'm so upset, I am fed up!!!!

I held my pee all day to test and i got a clear blue easy, the one that goes pink on the end when you pee on it....(blue dye test)

so, I noticed a faint shadow straight away, and within about 5 minutes a thin blue line started to appear, at the edge of the test strip at first, but straight through the test forming a positive once it dried...

I read up because I didn't think it was positive, and it can be, but often these thin lines mean evap...

I can't even test again because my urine is too dilute now, I should have piac and dipped but I didn't.

have any of you had this happen? I really don't know what to
think....

No-one?

I'm hoping to post pic when hubs gets in

I've had 2 like this, the line was dark enough, but almost as thin as a strand of hair. One was a false negative and one was a positive, so could go either way hun. Sorry that you dont have a definate answer :hugs: xxxx

Thanks, I'm holding pee again for a test late tonight, I'm figuring if it happens again, it's pos, if i get bfn....then neg.

Your angel baby is beautiful....I'm sorry for your loss....

Thanks, I'm holding pee again for a test late tonight, I'm figuring if it happens again, it's pos, if i get bfn....then neg.

Your angel baby is beautiful....I'm sorry for your loss....

Thank You :cloud9: and Good Luck! xxxx

I would hold off until the morning and retest if I was you, FMU is the best time to test..

Lorloo I'm so so sorry for your loss, my heart breaks for you, she is beautiful angel and now she's with God. I'm soo sorry Super big :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->