WTH.

poonibby

mama, and TTC!
Reaction score
this is insane, what does it mean? the pregnant line is super dark and the other is barley there. i took two and they both came out like this.

Attachments

• WP_000857.jpg
    WP_000857.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 159
That happens when your HCG is really high. Mine did that at 6 weeks :) The test line soaks all of the dye from the control! Congrats- H&H 9 mos

It means you're very pregnant!

So pregnant that the test line is stealing all the ink so there's none left for the control line. I'd say easily 6-7 weeks plus!

Congratulations :flower:

the crazy thing is im only 4 weeks and 6 days.

I have a feeling you may be further than that hun!

Either that or there's more than one in there :flower:

well we got an ultrasound on thursday and they literally saw like a little spec of a black hole. and my hcg was 1300, so do you think that maybe my hcg is just doubling really fast or something?

Wow! I would go back for a second ultrasound maybe in a week or 2 just to be sure of what's going on in there. I'm no doctor but your levels seem very high for 4 weeks! Regardless...congrats :)

we have a ultrasound on wed, and they are also gonna do my levels. my last period was on october 7th so right now i gotta be 4 weeks and 6 days but when they did the levels on thursday i was 4 weeks and 2 days, and that seems high? that is really reassuring! My doctor was all like, "yeah your numbers are 1300, so lets hope they go up" so it kinda made me sad cause i thought he was saying 1300 was bad...but you ladies make me feel tons better.

Wow! That guy was on crack! I went in to be seen around 4 weeks and had levels like in the 500's. I mean, like I said I'm definitely not a professional lol, but they seem high to me. Every woman is different though and that could be completely normal range for you! I would not be worried at all about them being low though :)

okay, your right. i am just freaking out cause i have already had 2 miscarraiges this year. and i really dont wanna lose this baby. I did find something interesting out though, my mother had two miscarraiges before she had me.....hmmm. 3 times a charm?

Congrats! Just shows sign of a healthy pregnacy in my opinion.
My line was the exact same at 4 weeks 5 days with hcg levels of 1118
and I have a little healthy boy growing :)

YAY i want to just scream at the top of my lungs! i know this little dino is gonna stick in there for momma and daddy to love and take care of him!

Congratulations... :happydance: :happydance: Maybe you have 2 in there!!

Now its time to Relax and take your prenatals... ;)

Hi hun, u probably dont remember me, we spoke when u were pregnant back in march ( im so sorry for ur loss btw).

The same thing happened with ur FRER in march???... I remember cos u posted about it on my visitor wall as i had the same thing with the dark test line and we were talking about if it could mean twins for each of us, and how the test line sucks up all the dye! Anyhow just thought id let u know it turns out that i definitely just have one baby on the way (am currently almost a week overdue!), and mine was dark like that around 16/17 dpo. Maybe u just have high levels early in pregnancy? Regardlessly its a great sign ur levels are rising well.
congrats on ur bfp xx

Mine was like that at 4 weeks. Congrats ur preg!

YAY i want to just scream at the top of my lungs! i know this little dino is gonna stick in there for momma and daddy to love and take care of him!

YES! This is a sticky bean and everything is gonna come out great :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"