wtt #1 in Dec/Jan

spicyorange

Reaction score
Anyone else wtt for their first at the end of 2014 or early 2015? Would really like a buddy in the same boat as me, seems must people on here are wwt for #2 or more.

Yes i am ttc in dec, coming off pill then and getting so excited and impatient! Will u be using opks? It will be my first

I think Dec/Jan is when we will start TTC. First and only (God willing!) :)

At the moment we are only having one i wonder how long it will take to conceive

We aren't planning on using opks at first but plan on coming off the pill in December and try regular baby dancing. We are planning two (God willing) although I'd really like a girl so if we had 2 boys I'd be tempted to try one more time, (dh wants 2). I'm really impatient and wish it was now!

Me too its getting so close these last few months seem the hardest. Cant wait foe Christmas. Are u planning anything now like looking at baby items or anything? Im taking folic acid already

I'm knitting some stuff but that's it.dh didn't want us to buy anything just in case

Yea my oh wants to wait until im pregnant makes sense. I tried knitting but didn't stick with it my mother can knit and has already done some things lol. Will u be doing up a nursery?

Yes but not until I'm pregnant. I think dh is a little superstitious about it all actually. Are you going to use opks? Well you try straight away or wait to see how your cycle settles after coming off pill?

I don't want to get stressed out about ttc but i have bought some opks maybe if nothing happens after few months then use them. Yes going to try straight away, are you? I have been on pill for years and have Endo so somehow think its goin to take a while.

I plan on taking my November pills (been on it 9 yrs) then start trying. Dh had taken a while to come in board, he has always wanted kids but has been in less hurry than me but he seems to be on board and is more up for taking about it now, he seems to be ready, he is ok with me knitting but that's a recent thing, he used to just shut down but now it's different. Just 8 months to go. How about you?

That's nice he is on board now. My oh didn't want kids for ages but then realised how much it meant and came around to the idea i left him alone and didn't bring it up and now he said he is ready next year. I try not to talk about it too much with him as don't wanna scare him that's why when we try i don't think i will mention when i am ovulating. will be so strange to come off pill i know not long now just think this time next year we could both be pregnant! Do you have periods on your pill? I don't get them on cerazette so wonder how long it will take to ovulate

I get withdraw bleeds but they are short and light.can't remember what normal periods are like, how long my cycle is or anything.but looking forward to that but, hopefully I won't have to many!!

I am so excited. I think these next 8 months will fly in. hope you don't mind me asking what age you are?

Haha, How long have you been with oh? Wev been together 9 years and married 4. I think given how quickly this year has fine so far we will be there in no time, I'm so excited, but then occasionally I'm like wwoooh scary! My biggest fear is that being a mum isn't all I hope, Iv always thought it's my calling in life but what if I get there and is not, my mum didn't enjoy the "mum" thing, she loves me but she admits it didn't come naturally and she didn't really enjoy parenting much. Do you have any fears?

I am excited but yea scared too i guess that's normal. Ever since i turned late 20s i became broody. My mum loved it so hoping i take after her and i get on well with nephew. Its the crying thing and lack of sleep that scares me i love my sleep and the fear it might affect our relationship hopefully in a good way tho. We have been together 9 years as well. I hope to bf for first month too. Am sure you will be a great mum it will all come naturally and am sure there's support there for you if needed? I just like something is missing in my life at mo and have done all my going out and a baby is the next step for us. I want to be a mummy now

I am 26 and my OH is 27. I go through periods where I am like, OK let's just start trying now, even though that really is not a good idea AT ALL. LOL. We've bought a couple things, like a Sleeping Beauty piggy bank and a couple books. We are really hoping for a girl, and then adopting 4 or so years down the road. If we end up getting pregnant with a boy (which we would be blessed with too!), I'd probably want to adopt sooner :p. I know when I ovulate naturally, so we will just be doing that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->