wtt #1 in Dec/Jan

On the topic of telling others we're TTC, now that December is just around the corner, I find myself wanting so badly to tell everyone we'll be trying. I can't help it. Im more and more excited by the day! I just want to be able to chat freely about TTC, but so far I've managed to restrain myself and only tell my best friend.

I know what you mean Leggiero i am having a tough time not shouting it from the rooftops too! However now that we are ttc I'm glad we only told the people we have ie our parents and our best friends.

I'm the same, Iv told no one but I'm nut his with my secrets, guess this will be training for the big secret we hopefully we'll all have soon!!

That occurred to me too, spicy - if I'm already squirming with the effort of not blurting out that we're TTC, how will I ever hide a pregnancy for the first little while!? I also had these lofty visions of a creative reveal to tell my OH I'm pregnant when the time comes...but now I've realized I more than likely wont have the will power for something like that. I'll probably come bouncing out of the bathroom and jump all over him waving the HPT around like a psycho instead. :)

Hi Everyone!

I've been lurking on this site for a bit and now that I've finally read all the posts in this thread, I figured that I would introduce myself. My name is Jenny, I've just recently turned 27, and my DH and I are planning on starting to try for our first in January. My husband is 6 years older than I am, so we are ready to get a move on :happydance:.

I started taking prenatal vitamins at the start of November at the advice of my physician and I plan on going off the pill December 27th.

In regards to the are you telling anyone that you are TTC, I've told my mom and that's it. We're very close, so there's no way that I couldn't have told her and she's also very perceptive, so as soon as I started not having wine at family dinners and taking vitamins all of a sudden, she would know anyways lol. But it is so tempting to tell everyone! My DH wants to keep it private, so I doubt that we will tell anyone else.

So glad to join this group of ladies!

Jenny

Hi Alidravana

Welcome! I will be coming off the pill around the same time as you. So excited!

Hi ladies! After lurking the thread I would like to also introduce myself :)

I am Khadijah, 25, hubby is 30. We are TTC in 2 weeks and 6 days and we are super excited!!!! I would like to buddy up with those trying around the same time.

See you all in TTC soon :D xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->