WTT #2 coming off coil

scarlettemily

Reaction score
So a quick explation... me and my OH already have a DS (he is step dad) so would be our second but his first baby as he came along when DS was 2.

I currently have the coil which is due out next month. We have agreed to have it taken out and go on to condoms. Around March time is when we are thinking of trying. I want to get my body back to normal after having the coil in for 5 years.

Any one else in a similar way? I am excited but also nervous now the time has come!

Hey, I have a copper coil and am hoping to have it removed maybe just after Christmas :) we will also be trying for our 2nd child, our son is 3 in June and I would love to be pregnant before his 3rd birthday. Xx

That's awesome. I'm sometimes worried I've left too much of a gap - DS has just gone 5 so he's probably going to be 6 when baby comes along. He is wxcited though, he has been asking for a sibling for such a long time and is so curious about babies.

Gor a date for my coil coming out - Oct 3rd! Very scared but I know it doesn't take long to get out. Just hate it. Dreading periods again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"