WTT #2 Goals!!

MelliPaige

Leo's Mommy
Reaction score
I had tons of #1 goals, not all of them got finished but they were a great thing to work toward while we were waiting on our precious boy!

1. Leo is 2 (feb. 16, 2016)
2. All loans except mortgage is paid off ($6785)
3. Pay more in principal than interest on mortgage
4. Save money!
5. Get hubby on board ;)

Anyone else have goals?

Hi Melli! Looks like we will be waiting for #2 together again-our goals are very similar!

1. Wait until Charles is 2 (April 12, 2016) or close to 2

2. Sell our house, move into next one and finish all renovations to it (this will drive the timing of everything more than anything else- we need more space for another babe)

3. If we can pay off the mortgage on the new house (hoping not to need one but depends how much reno is needed) we will start trying earlier but most likely will stay in the april-july 2016 range

4.Lose 20 more lbs. I've lost all my pregnancy weight but need/want to lose a little more before next baby. I had a very hard time with gaining weight last time and want it to be easier mentally next time around (only gained 16 lbs total bit have always struggled with body image issues).

5. Take a couple vacations as a family of 3

6. Try to accomplish all of this early and sweet talk hubby into pushing date up a bit and try for a fall baby instead of another spring one :)

I remember you from #1. :D

We're ready for the second round whenever I'm ready (my husband keeps bringing it up), so not many goals for us. For me, I'd like to:

-Get through this upcoming deployment
-Get back down to 118-120 lbs, which was my pre-military weight (less than 10 lbs to go, lost almost 40 lbs from pre-pregnancy weight within a year postpartum)
-Hopefully get DD potty trained so I only have to change one diaper at a time

We just paid off our credit card, so that only leaves my student loans for debt. I work from home to pay that off, so it's not that big of a deal anymore. :happydance: Dave Ramsey has helped me out a lot (probably the only good thing I took from ex), so I recommend his books to help get things paid off if you haven't checked him out yet.

Hopefully you can convince hubby pretty soon!

Hiya! I have very similar goals as the rest of you ladies :)

#1 - Get down to a healthy weight to manage PCOS symptoms. I want to lose about 64 lbs before TTC, but my doctor has said even 40 would be okay & healthy!

#2 - Sell our current home & move into a larger one. We are doing this one this summer :)

#3 - Buy DH a new work truck; he desperately needs one!

Hopefully your hubby gets on board soon! :hugs:

here are my goals for ttc #3-

- have a fun summer with lots of time at the lake with my 2 kids- 2 and 4 years old so easier to manage

- wait until my youngest begins daycare (sept 2015) i have no energy when i am pregnant so i need a few hours to nap

- lose 15lbs

Hi Ladies,

We decided we want our kiddies close together so with that in mind our goals...
1) Wait until Jack is 1 year old (17th June)

2) Move into a bigger house we did have a small one currently living in a large house with family to save a big deposit so we can get the size house we want.

3) Get Married (April 2015)

4) Get moved in and settled in our new home

5) Loose a little more weight.

We're starting to try when Jack's one as it took us 2 years 4 months to conceive him with 4 losses before him so we don't want to wait in case we have same problems with #2 xxx

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->