WTT #2 in July

BeesBella

Mama of 1 and expecting number 2 in July 2019
Reaction score
Hiya.

I'm not new here but haven't been active since 2011 so let me introduce myself.

I am 26 and my fiance and I have been together 9 and a half years.
In December 2015 we had our first child, our beautiful little boy. We have now been discussing trying for baby #2.

We've discussed it and we have decided to start in July (although I am trying to convince him to agree to sooner). I think it will take me quite a while to fall pregnant because my little boy is still nursing quite regularly throughout the day and night (we bed-share so he helps himself) so I'm not sure if I'm even ovulating again yet.

I don't get on well with hormonal contraception so haven't been on them since 2011 so we have been just using condoms since having our little boy.

Anyone else going to TTC while still breastfeeding ??

Hi BeesBella! I'm on a similar schedule. Had my boy December 2015 and just started NTNP. We're talking about "seriously trying" for little brother or sister soon.

But like you, I'm still breastfeeding. Did you track ovulation when you tried for #1? It might be worth it to start tracking ovulation now, so you can see if you're there yet.

Heya.
We did track my ovulation before having my son and I seemed to always ovulate on CD16.
Were not keen on using ovulation tests while trying for #2 (at least for the first few months) because we found it stressful and it took the fun out of trying.
I will probably check cervical position and mucus though.
Good luck and baby dust.to you. Hope your son gets a brother or sister soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"