WTT #2 March/April 2014

Hi themarshas welcome! That's a great deal on maternity leave in the US, I know most companies don't offer anything over there. We are very lucky here in the UK that we get government maternity pay, otherwise I wouldn't be ttc number 2 so soon I don't think!

Does anyone else keep changing their minds? Most of the time I am so excited to start ttc in January but every now and again (mainly when looking at finances!!) I think it might be better to wait. But I know it won't matter if we wait apart from we will have possibly saved more money up (but the money we are saving is supposed to be for a mortgage deposit anyway).
And when Emilia is having a bad day I wonder how on earth could I have another child to look after too! Then what if the new baby is more of a challenge (I'd say Emilia isn't easy going but she's not too much of a challenge and yet I still find it hard to cope sometimes!!)

Hi there! My DD is 11 months today and DH and I have decided that next Spring we will try for #2!!

We would both be up for TTC right now, but logic says to wait. My job is much more demanding in the Summertime, so I need to be at work (preferably not über-preggo)...plus I would like to get in better shape, save up some money and spend a lot of quality time with DH before things get even more chaotic!!! A Jan/Feb 2015 baby would be perfect....but it will be so hard to wait!

Having an even harder time waiting now that we just learned our best couple friends are pregnant!!!!

We constantly go back and forth. At the moment we are NTNP really. My prescription for birth control ran out a week ago and we decided to say whatever happens happens. And that's truly the case. I can't plan when to "try" or not try because I haven't had a period in over 2 years so I have nooooo idea what my cycle is. So, I'll either get pregnant or get a period... eventually hahaha. It's nice and stressful all at the same time. I forgot what these feelings of NTNP and TTC were like!

Themarshas... What you describe is exactly what happened to is with our first. Stopped the pill, planned to NTNP with no clue of my cycles. Got pregnant the first month trying! Hopefully that happens for you guys!

I've ordered ovulation and pregnancy test strips to get an idea of where I am, and to make sure I'm not preggo already haha. I'm pretty sure I'm not but I also figured my period would be back by now. 3 months without breastfeeding, a month without a pill... dear body, please figure it out. It's been over two years without a period and I'd kinda be ok with not having one for another few more years though :) And prior to little man I was like clock work with my cycles so it's all a bit strange. I think it might be linked to low body weight though to so I'm trying to add a few more pounds back on in hopes that might help. I was ill about 6 weeks ago and lost 9lbs in a matter of days bringing me to a wopping 92 lbs. Not good and I had worked really hard to break 100! (and that's not a joke). Sorry for anyone with the opposite issue.

Don't be sorry themarshas, not gaining weight can be equally as tough as losing can be for others. Weight problems are weight problems regardless of which way they go Hun. Me myself I do have the opposite problem lol, can't shift this last 10-14lbs (to be fair I'm hardly trying though!)
What pill were you on may I ask? After Emilia I went on cerazette which is a mini pill (only one hormone) due to my raised blood pressure. It made me bleed continuously so I stopped it after 3 weeks and then the bleeding stopped. My period didn't return for another 6 weeks after that. So it could just be prolonged after effects of the pill.
Have you used any opks yet? (Ovulation strips)

I think I have a POAS addiction coz I can't stop lol, I know I have ovulated (about 8 days ago) and now I'm dying to do a preggo test even though I'm pretty certain I'm not pregnant lol!

I'm waiting for my opks to come in the mail and I gave zero patience about it! Haha. I was on camilia- a mini pill. But was on it for years before trying for our little man (previously had birth control induced blood clots) and never had any issues

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->