WTT 2017 - Anyone else?

KylasBaby

Girl Mom
Reaction score
We are WTT for #2 until January. Need some buddies to keep me on that path! DD will be 1 at the end of July :cry: So we feel that's the best time to try for #2. DD will be almost 18 months then and the earliest age gap there would be (if we conceive right away) would be 2 years and 2/3 months. We do use a donor so I'm a bit worried how that will work. Last time we lived much closer and obviously didn't have DD to worry about. Not sure if I'd be able to convince him to meet us closer. He's a super nice guy and said even if he isn't donating anymore he's always available for siblings.

I'm not charting yet. DD still wakes at all different times so id rather get all the sleep I can! Come September I will start doing my bbt and OPKs though OPKs never worked for me as I have PCOS. But I am on a bunch of vitamins and supplements now and my cycle is regulated thankfully (I don't ovulate or get AF on my own).

I really need help to not try any sooner! Everyone around me is pregnant or had newborns! But this works best for us. I don't want 2 under 2 and I'd like DD to be a little older and more independent and hopefully sleeping longer. I was so exhausted and nauseous during my pregnancy with DD that if that happens again I'll need her to sleep better so I can too!

But anywho - whose with me?
6 months away!

WTT LIST 2017
Kylasbaby - #2 - January
Fit_Mama2Be - #2 - January
sunnydee- #2 - February
fuschia- #3 - February
Kitteh_Kat - #3 - May
mrs.bee - #1 - mid-2017
ikaria - #1 - August
Johnsa37 - #2 - September
smurphy90 - #1 - September/October
MommaCosima - #2 - September/October

Hi I'm waiting until January to try for #2 as well! My baby is 10 months old now so just waiting for a bigger age gap but it's hard to wait when all I see is pregnant women everywhere lol
I started tracking my cycles last month but it's hard to bbt since I'm still up in the middle of the night!
When I stopped breastfeeding I went straight onto the pill but it really didn't agree with me so I stopped it and feel much better. Im pretty sure I'm ovulating but I will be tracking more closer to the time! I'm thinking January to start ttc but I kinda want to avoid being heavily pregnant in the summer again so I might hold off a bit later if I can!

Hi! We're kind of in the same boat. Our babies aren't that far apart and waiting for a bigger gap. I'm not doing bbt yet. DD still wakes at different times so I want all the sleep I can get now! My plan is to start that stuff on September. That'll give me a good 4 months of tracking before January. Should give me a good handle on it.

Being pregnant over the summer SUCKED! DD was born July 30 so I was super pregnant during the summer. Was so glad I was induced a week early as I was so done haha. I'm hoping it won't be as bad next time as I won't be due in the summer so hot as pregnant. Maybe. It will probably suck just as bad lol

January 2017 here as well. :) DS will be one and I'll be returning to work (and accruing more mat leave pay) so we plan for me to get my iud out and then start temping and using opk's as soon as my period returns.

If I conceive right away again (not that there's any guarantees) that's less than a 2 year gap but I'm 36 and DH is 45 so we don't want to wait.

Kyla I believe we were in the same August group but then I lost my first baby and ended up having my rainbow in January. :wave:

Ah yes! I remember you. Congrats on your rainbow! He's beautiful. Mine ended up coming at the end of July. She's my rainbow. I had a loss that was due October 2014. If I conceive first cycle is most likely be due in October and that scares the crap out of me because of my loss, but I really want an October baby!

Anyone doing anything to get ready? I was dieting and exercising and losing weight. But it's the season of summer and cookouts and I've lost my motivation. I did lose 30lbs tho. I'm hoping my motivation comes back at some point and I can lose the last 20. I'm already below my pre pregnancy weight so I'm happy with that.

Thanks Kyla, your rainbow is a beauty as well!! I am scared of another loss too, so I know how you feel. But I feel like it will be less pressure because I already have my sweet boy.

Good for you for losing 30 pounds! To get myself ready I really, really want to finally lose the 40 pounds (ugh!!!) I packed on during pregnancy. I'm working out 4 days a week but they just aren't budging, grrr. Aside from that I plan to do as I did before: work out frequently including plenty of yoga, eat my fruits and lots of leafy green veggies everyday, take my prenatal vitamin and maca root, and feed DH maca root and folic acid (supposed to be good for male fertility as well). Oh, and when I wean DS I plan to start taking COQ10 to promote egg health.

I actually wouldn't mind having another January baby. Everything is quiet after Christmas is over so there isn't a bunch of events to go to, and the weather is crappy, so it's a good time of year to be housebound with a newborn. It's also my DH's slowest month at work, so he was/would be able to spend more time at home with us during the first month. But with my DH and Thomas already having birthdays in January that would make 3 January birthdays which might be kinda hectic ha ha.

Here's hoping we all conceive sticky babies quickly once January rolls around. :thumbup:

Hello!

Can I join please?

We don't have a definite date yet, but if everything goes to plan, we're going on holiday to Mexico in January, and because of the Zika virus you're meant to wait for 4-8 weeks before you try. So I'll stay on the pill until maybe a month or two after we get back, then come off it and give it until I have the first real AF after withdrawal and then we'll be NTNP. I absolutely don't want to actively try, just want it to be relaxed and as and when we feel like it, not because we have to! I won't be keeping track of anything except for when I'm roughly due on.

I'm really really nervous, this will be our first, and we've been waiting a while because we wanted to pay off a bit of dent, buy a house and go on a few big holidays which we've now done...I've been on these boards since 2010!

Been with my gorgeous guy for 9 years in August :)

To get ready, I really wanted to get fit but I'm still waiting for the motivation to kick in lol, and i also put away a bit each month to help with the bigger purchases like nursery furniture etc.

Looking forward to waiting with you lovely ladies :)

You can absolutely join!

That sounds like a great plan you have there.

I really wish we didn't have to try, but being two girls and using a donor we have to HIGHLY plan ttc. I'm also pink swaying again (as much as one half of the equation can) so even more planning. Speaking of, anyone gender swaying? I really wish we could just have an oops or leave it to chance, but not on the cards for us.

I need some motivation too. I've been half assing my workout program this month. I was really good losing the first 30lbs and now I'm just blah about it all. I'm too tired to put in the extra work haha. I'm hoping once the summer is over I can get back to it. I'm going to aim to workout 4 days a week. I think last week I managed 3. Better than none right?

We're really lucky that our parents and grandparents bought all of dds nursery furniture. And we got most of our big baby items at our shower. But babies eat so much and geow so fast they're expensive lol. So much food and clothes. I do have a slight addiction to baby clothes. They're just so cute!

Yes being pregnant in summer really sucks! We had the hottest summer last year from the beginning of may and baby was due end of august, he was a week late arriving in September so I had 4 months of awful heat to deal with on top of being huge and uncomfortable!

I wish I could choose when baby #2 will be due but it took us over a year to conceive last time, plus a cp a few months before. So I would love a winter or spring baby, but I will deal with the summer again if I must haha

I have tried to get back to doing yoga but it's hard to find the time, so yoga and prenatals will be my plan in the next few months.

Whats your plan for gender swaying? I don't really mind what I have next but I would love another boy at some stage! If I persuade DH to have more than 2!

I'll be waiting until about August 2017.
DS is just about 5 months and we would really like to buy our first house before we have a second.

I'm waiting till end of January or beginning of Feb to try for number 1! Originally it was no confirmed date, but now fiance is ready to try for 2017 want to try around that time because he would like to try and have a baby between our birthdays if we can get that lol. His birthday is Sept. 28th and mine is Oct. 20th. We're pretty much ready to go. Both done school. I have a set job, he's got one lined up. We just got our condo together and got everything moved in and I just got a new car. So now just have to wait to make sure he has a set job and just for our ideal time frame to come around then we can start trying! I know how hard it is to have to wait till 2017 but we can do it together!

sunnydee - last summer was sooo HOT. I was due the first week of August but thanks to my BP I was induced a week early. Not a huge difference, but as you know just a week seems like an eternity!

So when I pink swayed for DD the biggest point was changing vaginal ph with acidic foods and I took cranberry supplements and downed Anton of cranberry juice before our inseminations. Got rid of the typical "boy" foods, I cut out caffeine, had lost coming on 40lbs at that point, made sure the inseminations were far from O date (ended up being 7 and 5 days before as I O'ed really late), I ised a lot of lavendar, wore a rose quartz bracelet, had a negative ionizer in my car. And prayed a lot for a girl haha. I really want DD to have a sister. I always wanted one. And I'd just love another girl haha.

Thexfadingpat - it's only a year away! Seems far, but with a baby it goes so fast!

cowgirlbaby - that's good you've gotten a lot done in anticipation of ttc. I remember it seeming like it was forever away when we ttc DD, but now with a nearly 1 year old, time goes pretty fast! January is only a little over 5 months away!

KylasBaby- You're right. These 5 months have flown by its crazy. You really don't realize how fast babiws grow until you have one of your own.

Kylasbaby- I know 5 months will go by super quickly, especially with both of us working, the days all just kinda seem to mesh together some days. lol. I can't wait for January to come around though. My best friend is in the same boat in the sense that she is feeling super broody just like me. But she has absolutely no idea when she is going to get the chance to try, because she doesn't even know if they guy she's with is going to be the one she has kids with. She doesn't know how much longer they will last because of how he is acting, but her and I look at baby stuff together all the time, and I just think about how much I want one and can't wait for January to get here.

I remember waiting to try for DD. Every day seemed like a month. Now I think a day has gone by but it's really been a month. It goes by so much faster now. My daughter will be 1 on Saturday! :(. Not sure when that happened. It goes so fast.

I'm on inositol now to regulate my cycle. I started it during a long cycle and it ended that. First cycle was 35 days with O on cd19/20. Next was 32 days with O cd18. Hopefully it keeps bringing O and AF forward and I can have a nice normal cycle so I'm ready to TTC come January. Yay!

Currently on vacation down on the Cape. It's so nice. Well there was one big glitch I won't go into here, but all good now. Down here for dds birthday week celebration. Definitely need the time away to relax. Anyone else up to anything fun?

Totally today is one of my two days off. Tomorrow is the other, I seriously need more time off lol. Customers have been cray cray at the restaurant lately. I need a vacation lol.

Hey!

Our plan is to WTT until sometime between July and December next year. I have a DS from a previous relationship who will be 5 by the time we try. Hope to get to know some of you x

Today is DDs birthday :(. Baby fever is soooo strong now! But we will be swaying for another girl and the Chinese gender chart (with the adjustment made for lunar age which most don't do and thus the prediction is thrown off) doesn't predict a girl for me for the next few months so that's calmed my ovaries a bit haha

Happy birthday to your LO! Mine will turn 1 next month where did that year go?!! I'm super broody at the moment too since I've heard of 1 friend and 2 SIL are pregnant! That's interesting about the gender swaying diet, what are boy foods?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->