WTT 2017 - Lets wait it out together.

littlesteph

expecting baby no:3
Reaction score
Gosh that seems a while away yet, but hubby has said he wants to wait till our youngest is in school before we start trying again, I would prefer nursery which would make it 2017.
I figured if we waited till then, by the time I had actally fallen pregnant and had baby the youngest would have started school by then anyway. so if I wanted to after mat leave I could still go back to work. I work evenings, so it would still fit around the school run and getting dinner sorted.

So who else is waiting till 2017?

Me! It's so hard sometimes! I'm trying to finish school and DH is trying to get on at the police department and we are both trying to save money so we have good reasons to Wai but jeez I wish I could just start ttc now :haha:

it is horrible having to wait, going to end up so broody by the time 2017 arrives.
we just want to let our boys grow up a bit first and time to save, hoping by then we'll be in a house rather then a top floor flat with no lift. only 3 floors by still, it's hard enough to get the boys down them and all the bags I need to take with me,

:wave: Me! We are waiting until after our wedding in 2017 to TTC #3. We have two girls aged 3 next month and the youngest is 2 in May. 2017 seems forever away!

Well I've been on the 2015 wtt list, then the 2016 wtt list and after some long talks me and hubby look to be TTC Jan 2017, so I'll join you! Really don't think it will change again now. We have a massive move coming up and just decided that an age gap of around 4 years cos of lo starting school etc is most likely! I was worried about the age gap at first but I think there are many pros and I've got used to it now.

it dose seem so far away, gives us time to get ourselves in a better financial situation, we want to move as well, well I want to move. sick of living in places with damp and mould. we're in private accommodation and everything is done through an estate agent all they've said it to bleach it.
It's got rid of some of it, but I think it's more then just surface mould. the windows are drafty, the place is freezing in the winter and boiling in the summer. so want out before having a 3rd. Sorry about the rant there lol
on another note. How time flies. My little ones are 2 and 1 next month, My youngest has been standing unaided for longer and took a step unaided today, well more me letting go of him while he tried walking.

Hi! I'm new to this site and I was surprised to see that there were other ladies waiting until 2017, but it sure is comforting. DH and I are both established in our careers but I've decided to do my Masters program (while working) to earn a bit more money so I'll be tied up for the next 2 years. We'll be trying in my last semester. This will be our first and possibly our only.

Meee! Im a student midwife and have a 13 month old daughter and although im already mega broody we need to wait until i qualify in Sept 2016 and been in my job for 6 months before we start trying so i will get maternity pay. Soo we are looking around April 2017 to ttc which means our daughter will be about 4 years old (bigger age gap than would have liked) dont know how im going to contain my broodiness until then!

i'm getting mega broody too, my youngest just turned 1, I miss them being baby baby, I loved being pregnant, feeling them move, watching their foot stick out of my side, listening to their heartbeat and seeing them on the scan.
wow that doesn't help the broodiness lol,
I don't have easy pregnancies, with moth my boys I had morning sickness, 1st was manageable 2nd I was on anti sickness tablets from 6 weeks, had morning sickness from 3 weeks. with my 1st I was induced at 36 weeks, failing placenta and iugr 2nd my body was fighting labour from 33 weeks till 39 weeks when I had him also had reduced movements from 33 weeks, turned out he had ran out of room, confirmed by scan.
when we do fall pregnant again im going to make sure I don't get fobbed off that time round

welcome Sherwood

at the moment I think it is just you two.
my hubby wanted to be a SAHD but I would never be able to earn enough for him to do so

one born every minute starts again next week, not good, it's just going to get me more broody.

one born every minute starts again next week, not good, it's just going to get me more broody.

I have literally been checking the channel 4 website every fortnight for months to see when it was coming back on! Love that show!

I saw it on their facebook page, can't wait for it to start.
hubby isn't helping with the broodness at the moment, he wants a girl and jokingly said we're not going to stop till we have a girl. at least I hope he was joking, for once it wasn't me that brought up the topic babies lol

oh my gosh stomach turning right now. 2 days late did a Tesco own brand test last night and this morning,
last night very faint line appeared after the 10 minute mark and is more purple in colour, this morning very faint line turned up with in 5 minutes. but they are so faint camera barely picks it up. hubby can't see the lines, we haven't been as careful as we should have been this month, used with drawel method around ovulation and then 10 days before AF was due he started to come inside me sorry tmi. got some ICs on order and should be here Thursday-ish

Oh my goodness littlesteph!!! Keep us updated!!! Me and dh also not been v careful this month, we use pull put too but had an oops cd8. Hoping that was way too early to have caught...

I will do, testing again Thursday if AF has not arrived by then. Now would be the worst timing ever. we do want another we just waited to wait till the boys were in nursery first.

Good luck for the result you want :) would be a nightmare here too...relocating continents in 6 months time.

ours is because of finances, we just could not afford another, plus it would mean we would have to move. need to move anyway living on a 2nd floor flat with no lift and having to carry my boys down 2 flights of stairs is not doing my back any good, go my first phyiso appointment tomorrow as my doctor thinks I have a curve in my spin, which means mri and I cant have that if i'm pregnant.
I ended up caving in this morning, it was negative, have had some cramping but its different to AF, usually my AF pains I have most of the day, this lasted about 10 minutes, felt pretty much the same, but it did with both my boys. so confused.

Still on af, my tests should arrive today hopefully, had my first physio today and if my back is no better with the exercises given to me then it's a refural. At the moment they think its just where my spin is more comes out more and because I'm slim it shows more. That should give me more than enough time for a positive result or for AF to show

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->