• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

WTT 2017 - Lets wait it out together.

thank you,
my internet cheapies arrive today, did a test when I got in from work even though had pee'd 20 minutes before hand, pretty sure I see a second line hubby doesn't he believes its not a line till its a dark one.
going to test again in the morning and dip one in water to make sure its not a bad batch lol.
i'm pretty scared to be honest, we can't afford another right now, not on mine and hubby's wages. we would have to move as well, as I wouldn't be able to do the stairs when heavily pregnant, well more carrying the boys down them as its faster then letting the eldest walk down them.

anyway heres the test, looked at it at the 3 minute mark.

Attachments

• test3.jpg
    test3.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 9
I'd say that was a bfp! My ICS started like this, I took a frer the next morning with fmu and it was a blaring bfp. Good luck x

Thank you, brought a answer test before I went to work so going to test with that in the morning

Well ladies I tested when I got in from work, couldn't wait till the morning. Didn't really want to believe it until I got a positive on a different brand.
Looks like i'm skipping the TTC stage, very unexpected. We had a spilt condom in January and stupidly did withdrawal last month. never thought we would actually fall pregnant. I have so many emotions going on right now.

I will pop back every now and then to see how you ladies are getting on. Hope the time goes fast for you. x

Attachments

• WP_20150313_094[3].jpg
    WP_20150313_094[3].jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 6
congratulations hun, i hope everything works out for you xxx

This baby obviously had other plans. I'm sure it will all work out OK. Congratulations! what has your dh said?

thank you ladies,
he didn't say much, just that we'll cope and that we still have a few baby bits so don't have too much to get luckily.

Well ladies I tested when I got in from work, couldn't wait till the morning. Didn't really want to believe it until I got a positive on a different brand.
Looks like i'm skipping the TTC stage, very unexpected. We had a spilt condom in January and stupidly did withdrawal last month. never thought we would actually fall pregnant. I have so many emotions going on right now.

I will pop back every now and then to see how you ladies are getting on. Hope the time goes fast for you. x

Congrats on your surprise baby!!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"