WTT 28th December

Khadijah-x

Reaction score
Hi everyone :)

Hope you are all well x

Me, 25 and hubby, 29, married last year September in a small intimate gathering at the Mosque. Our families were unable to come at the time.

Our big wedding party, called a 'Walimah' where its announced we are married and everyone gets to celebrate is this coming December (dates just been decided :happydance: ) so we will be TTC then! The Walimah is usually closer to the date the couple actually got married but we weren't able to do this.

Our original TTC time would have been September but now the wedding date has been set for December :)

Anyone else TTC towards the end of the yeaerr?

By the look of my dates...I may be ovulating then :happydance:

Welcome. We are wtt December to, there is a dec/jan thread it might have slipped down the page but there's a few of us wtt #1 at the end of this year so do join us.

I second Spicyorange, come and join the Dec/Jan thread! I'm another December ttc-er :D

I like the sound of the Walimah, almost like 2 wedding days! Hope all your preparation is going well!

Thank you ladies! I shall look for the threat and come there :) x

Yes, culturally (my OH is Pakistani) they have a weeks party beforehand, a religious ceremony and two full wedding days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->