Wtt #3 2016

Katy78

Mom to two miracle boys
Reaction score
Hi ladies.
Anybody out there WTT #3?
I'm 37 and I have two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I never thought about having three kids but the desire is definitely strong. And now my OH started discussing #3 and I let myself hope. He said we would decide till summer. I want one more desperately and I really hope he doesn't change his mind. I won't let him :winkwink:.
It's not like getting pregnant again is a sure thing but I want to try.

I'm WTT#3 but I'm waiting for a year or 2 before TTC as there are a lot of things we want to do before we have another ��

I'm WTT for no. 3. Unfortunately we have lost 2 over the past 2 years and also need a new car his year so we'll probably be putting it off till next year. My youngest is going to be 5 this year, going into reception in reception which means for me, time to get the things I have been putting off done. We also would love an early year baby as all our birthdays are in the later half of the year.

We had problems conceiving our first but got lucky in the end, got two kids who are our miracles. Now I would really like to have one more. Hopefully soon. If we can. I have high fsh and we are not getting any younger.

We're going to be TTC (well, NTNP) next cycle for #4 :wacko: My coil comes out next week, but I can't remember when AF started last week so have no idea on cycle days - gonna just go for it and hope for the best!

Nice, #4. Three will be more than enough for us. Unless we win the lottery or something :winkwink:...

I don't think about money (except if we had more of it, I'd like a nanny or three!) OH is youngest of 7, and his dad was unemployed a lot of the time, and they did ok! As long as no-one is hungry and everyone has a bed and some clean clothes, that's good enough for me! We're comfortable right now, but having been self-employed my whole life, I have never had financial security as such so it's not something I factor in to my plans!

You're right, it can be done :winkwink:.
Hoping for only one more for now but who knows, hehe...
We get a year of maternity leave here and I just started working again a few days ago. It was wonderful to be home with my boys. I wouldn't mind doing it one more time.

My husband and I just decided to try for a 3rd the beginning of next year. I thought for sure I would not want another, but once we decided to now I feel like I'm baby crazy and don't want to wait. I fell like a crazy person lol

Same here. But I can't help myself...
Am I crazy for wishing for an oops baby? Especially as we are very careful, we always use protection. Would be an awesome surprise though...

Katy I'm pretty sure I hope for an oops baby every month only I know we are careful and its me who set the time limit. If I said hey babe lets try for a baby he'd be like ok let's go lol!! So I feel insane that's it's me who is all crazy Bc it's me who wants to wait. I blame my hormones....

Hello! I'm wtt/ntnp #3 until my cycles become more regular. I'm breastfeeding my 10month old ds and I have a short lp. Hopefully it regulates soon so we can actively ttc in the next couple months!

Isn't it funny how just thinking of being pregnant someday makes you baby crazy instantly! Lol I still have a baby and I'm already getting a little crazier everyday ;)

TanyaW, I feel insane too. But it is how it is. And having children previously doesn't make the baby fever any less consuming...
Good thing my OH doesn't know what's going through my head. He'd get scared, hehehe. He would definitely think I'm crazy :winkwink:. There are some things our partners shouldn't know in detail and this is one of them. My OH was always involved, he knew where I was in my cycle, he was sad when my period came. But he was clueless regarding the depth of my "obsession". I'm taking it easy now compared to how I was then. I'm just daydreaming. I hope it stays that way.

Both of our girls were not planned. I was on birth control with my first daughter, and our second daughter was more like ntnp and it happened the first month we were less careful. So I've never actually set a date to try before, some days I'm like i need to do it now and other days I'm like it makes all the sense in the world to wait. I'm really glad they can't see in our heads bahaha! I just wish my hormones rationalized like my brain does, it's not like I don't have two little hyper humans to keep me busy lol

I'm waiting to try for a 3rd too but am going crazy with the wait. We agreed to wait until August and I know it's not that far away but it feels like forever.

My first was an oops baby and so before we had the second I worried about planning and it not happening straight away. We'd decided to wait until the September of that year to try officially but decided we could NTNP in the meantime, fell pregnant as soon as we stopped being careful.

So this time round I'm back to worrying about planning and really hope to replicate the last time...wishful thinking :)

AF is due in a day or two and I'm already considering testing. Symptom spotting too. And it's highly unlikely I'm pregnant. Good thing I'm busy at work and with my two boys.
Having children is wonderful. I never thought of myself as a maternal person. I guess I am... I'm no housewife though. But children - a different story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->