WTT#3...now #2 is here would really like a 3rd!

Catonthetown

Reaction score
Never thought i'd be writing this...always had 2 children as my number and to be done by 35 which I did with a month to spare but since my 2nd little boy was just a few months old I have completely changed my mind and OH is also happy to add a final addition.

I guess i'm just nervous about how it will affect our current unit and everything else that changes with having 3 children.

We would be going for a similar age gap (2.5yrs ish) so early next year onwards which has worked pretty well with the first 2 and would be amazing to be there for DS1 when he starts school next sept.

Anyone else having similar thoughts?!!

I'm currently WTT for #1, so I can't say I'm in the same boat.

I just wanted to comment to say that it says so much about how you and your OH are as parents that you want more children than you originally anticipated. It shows you love your children dearly. I think it's just lovely! Good luck!

I'm in the same boat! I kinda figured I would be done at 2, but since she's been born, I'm feeling more and more like there's one more little person that belongs in our family. We like small gaps- there's only 15.5 months between our first two- and we're thinking about 18-21 months between our second and the last. That would put us starting to TTC this September. I'm not sure whether we'll be ready or not... I guess we will just have to see!

I felt like that after my second baby. I could just see is with another baby. Three is great :)

The changes have only been positive ones for us. So much so, we want to add to our family again.

I felt like that after my second baby. I could just see is with another baby. Three is great :)

The changes have only been positive ones for us. So much so, we want to add to our family again.

I love this! 4 kids! How lovely. Best of luck to you in trying for #4!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->