Wtt #4 from feb/may feeling impatient!

Bellaloo12

Mum of 5
Reaction score
I dont know how much longer i can wait now 😱😁 feels like its ages away. I need to lose about a stone before i fall pregnant so need to concentrate on that before hetting pregnant or even trying. anyone else feeling so impatiant!!

Yes! Im so impatient i feel like iv been waiting forever, we're waiting for financial reasons and arnt going to start trying until the end of this year

Hope it goes quickly for you!
Also waiting to try for our 4th :)

I'm waiting till next month for number 4 too, I'd like to lose my Xmas weight first. I was overweight in my last pregnancy and managed to lose three stone after having her. I've got about a stone to drop too. We were going to start this month but have a night away planned next month so may be our last for a while!

I'm waiting till next month for number 4 too, I'd like to lose my Xmas weight first. I was overweight in my last pregnancy and managed to lose three stone after having her. I've got about a stone to drop too. We were going to start this month but have a night away planned next month so may be our last for a while!
Ah me too i hoping to lose a stone before i fall pregnant as i still have a stone to lose since having dd 🙈

also wtt #4! we are ttc in July and it feels like eternity lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->