WTT Advice?

Oaid

Reaction score
So just a quick introduction, me and DH are opening our own business soon. I currently work and go to school and he has outside income without working. We are WTT until after our business is off the ground and he has to have a vasectomy reversal. How are you ladies handling WTT? I'm dying over here! I know our plan is the best one for us but I'm just getting so excited!
Any advice?

Just try to stay busy and focus on other goals to help the time fly by. I usually pick a main goal and whenever I find myself going baby crazy I turn my energy to doing something for that goal instead :flower:

Good luck with the business!

I've been going baby-crazy for the past year and it's definitely been challenging. A year ago OH was a definite 'No' for TTC. Now we have a one-year plan.

I think what's helped me so far, and what I'm relying on to continue helping, is focusing on my weight-loss. As much as I want a baby right now, if OH isn't comfortable yet, I don't want to force or pressure him on it. This has silver lining in that it gives me time (and SO much motivation) to get my body into much better shape for a baby. I'm at least 70 pounds overweight right now (I've lost 40 pounds so far), so I have a long way to go and this really helps give me something to focus on that is ALSO helpful for when we TTC.

As Kitteh_Kat said, I think having other goals helps pass the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->