WTT after a pregnancy scare

Placebo23

Reaction score
I'm sure there's more people out there like me!

I haven't had as big as a scare as this month. My boyfriend came in me (sorry if tmi) multiple times during and around ovulation time, I had symptoms I've never had before, and had a late period.

The thought of being pregnant use to be more of a scare to me, I use to not let him come in me or anything, but now after this scare (and finally getting my AF) I got use to the idea of being pregnant, and was excited to have a baby :baby:

We shouldn't try now or anything, due to how young we are, and how our lives are at the moment. But other than that my boyfriend wouldn't mind. He said he'd be happy either way. If I was pregnant he'd be happy to raise a child and have a child with me, but if not he'd be happy continuing our lives the way it has been. Just he wouldn't want to actually try to have a child now, just due to money, which I can completely understand. I just hate waiting :(.

I'm not upset with him, I'm upset with our stage in our lives :wacko:

There's hardly a right stage in life I think (some may disagree). Although I think it's nice to talk and set out plans. And when the plans start happening, you know it's all going well, and you don't feel pressured, stressed, or unprepared (well maybe not as much).

Do u two have a plan?

There's hardly a right stage in life I think (some may disagree). Although I think it's nice to talk and set out plans. And when the plans start happening, you know it's all going well, and you don't feel pressured, stressed, or unprepared (well maybe not as much).

Do u two have a plan?

We have a plan, but not really a time frame yet. Hes in construction but wont get any jobs until next summer starts since we live up North. For now I only have a seasonal job. It probably wouldn't be for a few years (unless a happy accident happens) which knowing how reckless we are in bed, is likely lol. He wants to avoid coming in me though, I dont know if that will last though.

I think there is a right situation to be in , in the way that your financially stable, both ready for the responsibility and possible change to your relationship also I think age plays a part for me as in being 16 and under is a big no no....but that's just me. but yea I think people have to be financialy stable if u can't support yourself or a child I don't think it's fair for tax payers to support a child a person was so blaze about making, (see it so often around my area drives me crazy) anyway how about going on a method of BC ?

I think there is a right situation to be in , in the way that your financially stable, both ready for the responsibility and possible change to your relationship also I think age plays a part for me as in being 16 and under is a big no no....but that's just me. but yea I think people have to be financialy stable if u can't support yourself or a child I don't think it's fair for tax payers to support a child a person was so blaze about making, (see it so often around my area drives me crazy) anyway how about going on a method of BC ?

100% agree with this...

:thumbup:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583