WTT after loss anyone? - May 2018.

xMissxZoiex

Leo, Wyatt, Owen & Milo
Reaction score
Anyone else waiting to try after loss? We've had many losses over they years. I have 4 boys, my living baby will be 3 in march!.

We are WTT until May because we have booked a holiday and I can't travel when preggo.

Anyone want to join me in this wait.

Hi, I had a recent loss and am waiting for things to go back to normal so we can ttc again. Hopefully I'll be back there by March but I would love to chat with you while we wait (and beyond).

So sorry to see your losses. I cannot imagine going through this so many times.

Much love xx

Hey Poppiebug!,

So sorry to hear about your loss :hugs:

Good luck with your up coming TTC cycles!, How are you feeling about it?. X

I'm feeling very impatient at the moment. Only had my procedure last week and time just seems to be dragging on. While I'm still obviously very sad about the loss, I'm quite keen to get back to ttc. I know once I do fall pregnant again I'll be super paranoid about every single thing (i always had been before anyway). I'll have to do my best not to stress too much though as that's never helpful.

How are you??

Hi, i also had a lost in Sep but now we decided to run some tests and we have to repeat one in april to get a proper result (lupus anticoagulant testing). So we are depending on that for the time being. Im still a bit frightened but DH is very excited to try again.
Love to chat while we wait!

Hi, i also had a lost in Sep but now we decided to run some tests and we have to repeat one in april to get a proper result (lupus anticoagulant testing). So we are depending on that for the time being. Im still a bit frightened but DH is very excited to try again.
Love to chat while we wait!

Hi! Fingers crossed all goes well for you. :flower:

I'm still waiting to get back to TTC, thinking / hoping maybe I'm going to Ov soon. I've got a few symptoms happening, so I'll see what my chart says over the next few days.

x

Maybe this is a silly question....should i start charting now?
Ive always think its a lot of work for me. I get clear signs of ovulation that i keep track every month. I guess my OV and then i get my period 14 days after that most of the time. But thats it. What do you guys think?

Maybe this is a silly question....should i start charting now?
Ive always think its a lot of work for me. I get clear signs of ovulation that i keep track every month. I guess my OV and then i get my period 14 days after that most of the time. But thats it. What do you guys think?
I started charting as soon as I had my d&c. If you're pretty happy being able to pick your symptoms you don't need to, I can pretty much gauge when I'm about to ov but I'm also just wanting the chart as confirmation and to assist with timing. I started straight away this time because I wanted to see that things were getting back to normal.

As far as charting goes, the hardest part for me is to remember as soon as i wake up to grab my thermometer next to my bed. Otherwise I just note how I'm feeling, cm and any other symptoms. I do use opks as well just as another form of confirming ov.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->