WTT after m/c. How's everyone doing?

Freanky

Reaction score
Hi everyone! :flower:

I had a m/c at 11 weeks back in January. My SO and I decided that waiting was the smart decision. It gives us time to enjoy ourselves before we start a family.

So how are you guys distracting yourselves? I've been taking up new hobbies but it's still so hard.

I just had a miscarriage last week, so we're waiting until like May/June! I want to try NOW! Sigh. It's hard to wait.

We are in between wtt and ntnp ...
I also need to get a smear retest booked for April provided I'm not pregnant this cycle (highly unlikely) xx

I had a m/c July 2013 and we are now going to TTC. The waiting does stink but, hobbies definitely help.. that's what I did. What hobbies are you taking up?

Hi girls just went through an early miscarriage at 5 1/2 weeks a couple weeks ago and we are waiting for my next cycle to come to ttc. It's hard to believe I should be about 7 1/2 weeks pregnant right now but have to start all over again and I'm paranoid it will happy again. I have been trying to distract myself by crocheting

I'm sorry to hear about that girls. Things will get better for us though!

I had a m/c July 2013 and we are now going to TTC. The waiting does stink but, hobbies definitely help.. that's what I did. What hobbies are you taking up?

I recently started taking a ceramics class once a week. I've been thinking about getting into scrap booking. Once it's nice out I'll actually have stuff to do. I'm going to go caving for the first time with an experienced friend. Can't wait! :lol: How about you?

Hi there - I had an ectopic pregnancy that took a really long time to resolve itself. My homones FINALLY hit non-pregnant levels last week so now I'm waiting the recommended cycle to build up folic acid before trying again. I think I'll be ovulating sometime in the next 5 days or so and then it's LP and I'm back to TTC! I can't wait. It's been a loooong road.

I haven't been distracting myself. At least not well :lol: I've been buying baby things on amazon, stalking BnB and pinning things to by hidden baby pinterst board. Not so great for my sanity.. haha.

BUT! The wait is almost over!

How long are you waiting for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"